General Gaming News Topic

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by Ammy175, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Well, I stand by my guess that XSEED is doing Vestaria Saga, but I doubt this is the announcement for it.

2. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Does that mean it's not the first ever announcement of Fishing Resort 2? ;~;

3. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

They're making a pc port of that god awful Final Fantasy phone game where you do nothing but watch like 30 of your guys attacking stuff automatically.

4. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

So, XSEED finally got that huge Square Enix gig they have been dreaming of for quite some time now, congratulations. Let us know how Chrono Trigger 2 is coming along.

5. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Come now! You've gotta think bigger than that. It could be the ultimate team-up: Half-Life 3... developed in partnership with old Falcom, new Falcom, and Honey Parade Games. "Brandished Trails of Senran Half-Life." A grid-based four-directional first-person sexy ninja schoolgirl brawler with INTENSELY deep lore (featuring Dela Delon, and Dante from Devil May Cry).

...Or it could be Gigli: The Movie: The Game. Finally licensed after all these years, and co-published in partnership with Neo LJN!

The sky's the limit, really. ;)

-Tom

commodorewheeler and Cryrobinson like this.
  6. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Fishing Resort is about the biggest I can think of. X3 It's tied with Zelda as my favorite Wii game and is one of my all time favorite games of all time.

I guess Strelka Stories (Solatorobo sequel teased ages ago) would be really cool, if not cooler.

But I know not to expect anything like that. X3

7. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

Xseed is now developing Parchisi 2.0, like the original with harem slaves instead of plastic board game pieces, only with robot anime waifu girls. System requirements are 3000 square feet of surface area and a generator to keep all the harem robot girls charged.

Terro likes this.
  8. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT

-Tom

9. saldite

saldite Most Incrediblest

and just like that my suspension of disbelief is broken. good job tom.

10. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

You'll be localizing Atari's upcoming Pong Legends: Ultimate Remaster Origin Edition XD: Revelation Turbo Extend!?

11. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

I could have sworn XSEED said they weren't planning to pursue Zwei 1 when 2 was announced. Maybe I'm misremembering.

12. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

saldite likes this.
  13. LrdDimwit

LrdDimwit Member

It's entirely possible that they did say that, because they'd already gotten the rights for it and didn't need to pursue them anymore. Hard to say.

14. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

I'm super hyped for Zwei! I can't wait to see my catalog of Falcom games on Steam grow.

This year we've gotten Trails in the Sky the 3rd, Trails of Cold Steel, Ys Seven, Zwei: The Illvard Insurrection, and Tokyo Xanadu eX+ comes out next week.
    Next year, we're gonna start off with Trails of Cold Steel II, Zwei: The Arges Adventure, and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana too!

Pretty nice to see so much Falcom.

15. AnimeGamer183

16. Trails of Persona

Trails of Persona Active Member

I was wondering if the first Zwei would come stateside, and now I have my answer. XSeed keeps giving me so much!

I thought Persona 5 was going to be the best, until XSeed brought Sky 3rd:cool:

I'm conflicted about Xenoblade II game when I get the Switch. I enjoyed 75% of my experience of the first game, but the final 25% really burned me out on a lot of aspects of the game and I don't know if that will make me too sour when playing this game.

17. AnimeGamer183

well it got a perfect score from RPGamer Are Pee Gamer... sorry x3

Anyway, I think they have the length of the game wrong 60-80 hours does not seem near long enough probably more in the 100s of hours like the first game if you do all the of side content. I believe its safe to say XenoCrack 2.0 is a thing again. x3

Man RPGamer rarely shovels out a perfect story score, and I mean RARELY! Happy Console Gamer was even saying that the story reminded him of some PS1 caliper story lines (definitely the golden age for JRPG story telling mind you). I am beyond hyped, If I knew where to sell my body for profit, I totes would be to fund my switch :x

18. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

19. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Yes for Zwei!! Best news! Falcom is king, keep it coming forever!

20. saldite

saldite Most Incrediblest