Game Center Cx 3 / Retro Game Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voliko, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Voliko

Voliko New Member

Could it finally be time for XSEED to give Game Center CX another chance? I highly doubt it, but anyway... It is on 3DS and being developed by G.rev, not indieszero like the previous games. I think it was announced in September.

Here is a trailer-

2. Zeether

Zeether Member

I hope this happens too. G.REV seems to want to carve a niche in the US since they announced Kokuga and I'd like for this game to come out here because even though we never got the second one the fanbase for GCCX has grown quite a bit.

3. Zeether

Zeether Member

Someone asked XSEED on their Facebook wall and got "Nobody would be happier than us to publish it, but our bank would cry..." as a reply. I think that means no, sadly. :(

4. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Same for Half-Minute Hero 2, Retro Game Challenge 2, and any potential sequels to these two franchises.

5. Zeether

Zeether Member

I guess now would be the time to start begging G.REV or Namco or some other company or resort to a campaign. This sucks so much. The fanbase is bigger than before, but it's still not enough? Even for an eShop exclusive?

6. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Who's the publisher in Japan?

7. Zeether

Zeether Member

It's Namco Bandai, I think, but since G.REV kind of has a US presence now I feel like they might be able to get it here...

8. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

9. BenoitRen

BenoitRen Member

Just like TLoH: Trails in the Sky, I like to believe that Half-Minute Hero 2's sales also had a long tail. They can't hide behind the license cost, here!

10. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

You mean, the first game? I don't think it had a long tail, and the problem was how the game had a lot of text to translate.

11. BenoitRen

BenoitRen Member

...Yeah, I meant the first game. That was a typo. ^_^;;;

12. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

I agree with the sentiment that HMH had a long tail. ESPECIALLY with Vita owners!

Disclaimer; I bought the title after much procrastination, for my Vita. Loved it so much, that I bought it off Steam as well!