Fighting Games: Heaven Or Hell! Let's Rock!

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by Captain Falcon, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Setsuna and Moriya are my mains. I love that game.

2. AweOfShe

AweOfShe New Member

I'm trying to work on Hibiki myself. Using her as my main in Last Blade 2, and CVS2. :)

Not sure who else I want to work on, but she suits me fine right now.

3. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend since I didn't finish Tutorial Mode in that game. I'm doing the tutorial on the Heat Gauge and I'm trying execute a combo and failing badly. Any tips as how to execute combos well?

If anyone cares, the game is having me do B -> C -> Hell's Fang -> Rapid Cancel -> B -> C -> Hell's Fang -> Death Spike and I'm mostly failing at the second Hell's Fang.

Edit: Of course I get through that tutorial right after... any advice is appreciated though.

4. Raikyn

Raikyn New Member

Does anyone know how to beat Justice in Guilty Gear (PS1) ?
    I trained with Sol and i think i play him ok but this Justice is just kicking my ass every time oO His op range attack are unavoidable and hurt like hell (even if i block)...

So here i am... launching my controller left and right and cursing this game ><

5. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

I've never played the original GG so I have no idea. Can't you faultless defense to avoid the chip damage?

6. Raikyn

Raikyn New Member

Sometimes i can do that but it's kinda useless since i can't get close if i just do that (yea, he spams the hell out of it)

7. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon Well-Known Member

Justice is a she.

*Thumbs up*

But I don't think Justice is ever not broken when she shows up.

8. Raikyn

Raikyn New Member

Jusitice is a she ? Oo
    She groans like a middle aged man xD

Anyway... I managed to win a round : cornered her on the right side and gave everything i got, almost perfect :eek:
    But no luck since then... And the instakill thing never works on her (i wonder if it can work ?)