Fate/stay Night & Fate/hollow Ataraxia (Psv)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FlatSnark, May 21, 2014.

1. FlatSnark

FlatSnark New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[Opening Movie]
    https://www.youtube....h?v=V-3P2MbTwag

Fate/Stay Night is a Japanese visual novel developed by Type-Moon, which was originally released as an adult game for Windows. A version of Fate/stay night rated for ages 15 and up titled Fate/stay night Réalta Nua (Irish for "new stars"), which features the Japanese voice actors from the anime series, was released for the PlayStation 2 and later for download on Windows as a trilogy covering the three main story lines. Réalta Nua is also ported to the PlayStation Vita. The PS Vita port incorporates upgraded graphics and touch screen support. It also contains a bonus chapter Tobidase! Trouble Hanafuda 2. It was released November 29th 2012.

Plot

Fate/stay night chronicles a two-week period in the life of Shirou Emiya, an amateur mechanic who attends school called Homurahara Gakuen in Fuyuki City.Ten years ago, Shirou was caught in a massive fire that incinerated his parents and consumed a large portion of the city; as he was dying, an enigmatic man discovers and treats him. This man, Kiritsugu Emiya, decides to adopt him, though the two maintain a distant relationship because of Kiritsugu's frequent departures from Fuyuki City. One moonlit night, Kiritsugu and Shirou have a discussion outside of their home, and Shirou discovers a fact about his father that Kiritsugu was actually a mage. Through their conversation, Shirou learns of his foster father's failed life ambition to become a "Hero of Justice" , a guardian of mankind who could protect the weak and innocent. Touched by Kiritsugu's conviction, Shirou affirms to his foster father that he intends to devote his life to achieving that distant ideal, much to Kiritsugu's chagrin. To do this, Shirou pleads with a begrudging Kiritsugu to teach him magecraft but Shirou proves to be talentless in almost all the fundamental magecraft disciplines.
    Kiritsugu warns his son that the life of a magus is one that leads to destruction, but if he is truly set on benefiting people, he should apply his knowledge in secret and hone his craft in private. After Kiritsugu dies, Shirou becomes frustrated with his progress, for he feels inadequate about his good deeds through magecraft and is unsure of how to orient his future to contribute more.After cleaning his school's kyudo (archery) dojo late one night, Shirou stumbles upon two Servants, Archer and Lancer, battling in the school courtyard. To avoid compromising the war's secrecy, Lancer hunts down and pierces Shirou in the heart with a spear. For an unknown reason, Shirou's classmate, Rin Tohsaka, uses an heirloom filled with concentrated prana, to resuscitate him. Shaken and dazed, Shirou goes back to his home, but is again attacked by Lancer. Shirou weakly defends himself against Lancer but is soon overwhelmed by the powerful Servant's attack. After the battle prelonged, Shirou falls into his storage room. Cornered, he prepares for the worst; but before Lancer can inflict another fatal blow, a young woman outfitted in armor blocks Lancer's spear. She drives Lancer away, introduces herself to Shirou as Saber, and greets him with the words: I ask of you, are you my Master?

[​IMG]

Fate/hollow ataraxia is a Japanese visual novel game created by Type-Moon in 2005 which is the sequel to its earlier visual novel Fate/stay night. The word ataraxia in the title is a Greek term for tranquility, giving the title the combined meaning of "empty (or false) tranquility".
    The Vita version will include full-voice acting, among other enhancements. It will be released in Japan November 27, 2014.
    Publishers are TYPE-MOON and Kadokawa.

Sorry if the post is kind of crappy it's my first time making a suggestion and I was making this at 2:30 in the morning.

2. akito666

akito666 New Member

Thanks for reminding me.

I am gonna buy that in HK this winter! XD

3. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Probably never going to be released here, but I'd really like Fate/Stay Night (and then Ataraxia, probably).

4. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Well, Aksys could to that, but if they didn't even bring Fate/Extra CCC...

5. Cqef

Cqef Member

Erf, even though I'd absolutely buy them if there's an official release, err... I don't see that happening. Unless the potential editor picks up the fan TLs, but even so, we're talking about games of almost 100k and 50k lines there :/