Fate/extra Ccc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChestnutBowl, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Except when it comes to packages getting taxed. I've given up hope long ago.

2. Maleficent

Maleficent New Member

If theres yaoi il get it if not screw it

3. LongTimeNoSiege

LongTimeNoSiege New Member

Well, there's gaybArcher. And you can choose your protagonist's gender, so there will probably be yaoi vibes.

4. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Most requested fan-translation game of 2013-2014 right here haha.

5. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

The odds of a fan-translation for this happening any time soon is ridiculously slim. There are plenty of people willing to fansub Type-Moon anime, but when it comes to massive VNs or games there aren't many. Simply looking at the translations of the actual VNs will tell you that. Fate/hollow ataraxia has had an open fan-translation in the works for about 5 to 6 years now, it's in the final stages of editing and proofreading but is still a few months away. Mahoyo has been out for two years and is going faster, but it's still not even done being translated yet and it's also significantly shorter than Fate/Extra CCC would be. Add to that needing people good at PSP hacking and, well... maybe in 6 years.

Using Type-0 as a basis for PSP translation patches is a bad idea as well. Sure, Type-Moon and Fate are popular, but nowhere near FINAL FANTASY popular.

6. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Yeah, the fan translation isn't going to finish any time soon but I figure it's inevitable at this point. But I'd rather wait for a long time than never get to play it without learning Japanese. :p

7. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

So apparently someone asked about CCC at this year's Aksys panel at AX, and the reply was Dot dot dot...

8. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

dot dot dot
    c c c

ITS CONFIRMED

9. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

HOENN CONFIRM- oh wait, wrong game.

I'd like to see it come over, but personally, I'm not holding my breath.

10. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Well, guess this is unofficial confirmation that the game is destined for a fan translation and that's the only way it'll see the light of day here. Not that that's a surprise, mind you, just disappointing.