Exstetra (Vita/3Ds Rpg)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nerroth, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Yet the 3DS version had a slight increase.

2. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

Maybe it's cause some of the PSP users got 3DS between releases and made the switch. If Xseed were to release UB2 on both systems I'd get it for 3DS. Didn't have one when UB1 came out.

3. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I'd get for the 3DS just because it's the same price, but there's a second screen for the map.

4. akito666

akito666 New Member

I was going to avoid the game after seeing those BL pics but DamageCity from the atlus forum (ecchi otaku guy like me) says that there is nothing sexual about those BL scenes, just kisses and so, I will buy it whether it gets localized or not.

5. majestix1988

majestix1988 New Member

due anime influence and gaming influence(i really dont care that kissing guys on MC) but still its good game to play...even that issue

6. Maleficent

Maleficent New Member

Im only getting this for the Boy's Love :)
    *nose bleed* to much girls in games now days Bring on the boys revolution in gaming
    FF15 should prove that well

7. Kresnik258

Kresnik258 New Member

I was surprised to see this hasn't been picked up by anyone yet.

With Aksys going on a spree of picking up Vita games I never ever thought would see light of day in the west (Sorcery Saga; Mind=0; Xblaze); NISA going full in with Vita games at their latest conference (Danganronpa + Disgaea, though I suppose the latter is a given) and Atlus picking up the most bizzare title of the bunch in Conception 2, I'd have thought this stood a chance.

I mean, i understand that its Japanese reception was mediocre, but stuff like Sorcery Saga; Mind=0 & Conception 2 wasn't that well received either and we're getting all of those. Having a 3DS SKU to go alongside it to boost sales would be an excellent bonus.

Oh well, there's still time I suppose. I'd pick it up if it ever came.

8. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Did you look at the first week Japanese sales? If you did, you shouldn't be surprised at all. This will never see the light of day here, Tony Taka curse or not.

Total sales:
    Sorcery Saga 30k (but it's Compile Heart, which means it was a dirt cheap license)
    Conception II 50k
    Mind=0 40k
    Xblaze 10k (but I suspect this series is a bigger seller here than in Japan and Aksys seems to be doing surprisingly well with the visual novel market, or at least they keep releasing them when NISA did one and done, lol)

Exstetra 30k

I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility but with the Tony Taka curse, it's the least likely to see a localization of the titles.

9. Kurohoro

Kurohoro New Member

I'll support the request. Waiting for this game till it's start.

p.s. And btw from gameplay videos it's MUCH better than mind zero. I mean come on... Battle system there is pretty lame and dungeon crawling is... Somewhat what i rather would NOT prefer on vita.

p.p.s. I'll wait some more, cause importing it means that I miss all the story...

10. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

EVEN BETTER THAN MIND ZERO

11. Kurohoro

Kurohoro New Member

What's so funny about that?

12. Cqef

Cqef Member

Welp, from the little we know about Mind Zero (with it being a real kusoge, that it), to say that some other game is better that Mind Zero doesn't mean a lot, nor can't do justice to this other game. It even can have the opposite effect. Promoting Exstetra by comparing it to Mind Zero, it's almost like admitting Exstetra is a kusoge, but less than Mind Zero... :p

13. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

I'm just being silly with my all caps. I honestly don't know lot about this game. Is there anything noteworthy about the combat system or anything?

14. Kurohoro

Kurohoro New Member

Unique system with kisses, jrpg, you can kiss boys... Nice graphics... Any another questions?

15. akito666

akito666 New Member

I am quite surprised that this game haven't been announced for localization yet. Its been so many months already..