EDF 4.1 : Awesome localization

Discussion in 'Earth Defense Force Series' started by Jack Dandy, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Jack Dandy

Jack Dandy Member

Started playing this not too long ago - super glad about the PC port! It's so great! EDF at 60FPS!

Anyway, I just wanted to know, who's idea was it to leave the "Japanese" sentences in?
    Stuff like "Forgive me", or "Don't come here!".

These were brilliant. I keep laughing at them.
    Absolutely lost my shit at "WHO'S SWALLOWING WHO"

I wanted to know - do you guys at Xseed have any promo art of the Fencers? I freakin' love the guys. Want more.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Regarding promo art of the Fencers: any art we have available for distribution, we've already made available via the game's website. Sorry!

Really glad you're enjoying the game and its localization, though, and I'll make sure to direct the people from within XSEED who were responsible for this game (the PS4 version, anyway; the PC version wasn't us, though it does still use our localization AFAIK) to this topic. Should bring smiles to their faces. ;)

-Tom

3. Jack Dandy

Jack Dandy Member

Gotcha! Thanks for passing my message on.

But about the pics -- Specifically, I'd like to have hi-rez versions of these pics.
    The wallpaper section has them, but they're kinda cropped, and have the logo stamped on them too. Would love some clean versions!

[​IMG]

4. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

Just saw that EDF 4.1 is going to be in the playstation hits collection, I might finally buy it once it goes on sale at the price it should have been.

5. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Does EDF on PS4 have any local play? I refuse to pay for PS+ to play online (I played the Vita ones though!) but I'd love to play this with a friend.

6. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

Yea it's 2 player split screen co-op and each player's loadout is saved so you don't have to pick your weapons each time you open the game.
    Armor and weapons pickups are shared between players, if a player pick one then the other will also receive a drop. If I remember right you could farm easily by having 2 players using the same class as it effectively double your gains on everything.

Fuepepe likes this.