Dream C Club Portable And Dream C Club 0 Portable For Vita/psp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Soapstone, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Soapstone

Soapstone New Member

topic. i think the games look like a ton of fun. and we already have project diva/mirai released over here, and one of the Hyper Dimensional Neptunia games for vita similar to this.

http://www.play-asia...table/13/703wri

http://www.play-asia...table/13/704f7u

and while we are at it we really need to see the PSP Idolm@ster titles released.

if anyone states that the PSP is dead, they are sorely mistaken as we are getting a physical release of Summon Night 5 on the PSP later this year.

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

By the video game company equivalent of the Make-A-Wish Foundation in a limited release format. Also known as a "fluke."

In other words, no new PSP games are gonna be announced. What's coming up for release is it, barring maybe a few small, crappy games here and there.

3. asdronin

asdronin New Member

But since they are releasing some vita games on digital format and many of these are remakes from original PSP games chances are still there that some digital PSP games come out in the future, this will increase vita catalogue at the same time of course.

Also about the Dream C Club games you mentioned, yes, I hope they bring any of these, they look like fun, with many girls to meet and mini games to earn points, and while its not the main topic here, I think Idolmaster titles should come

4. Soapstone

Soapstone New Member

i know the psp idolm@ster games were in 3 parts, and you could link to someone that had one of the other 2 to unlock all the girls in it. i would love to see those as well as the upcoming idolm@ster for the vita should be released over here as well. i dont see why sega doesnt just release the original 3 psp project diva games digitally at this point either, if they did, all the current hatsune miku games would be released outside of japan. but of course we know sega makes dumb choices, after all we are pretty much sure they cancelled pso2 for pc, and i would bet we would have gotten the vita version over here too.

but as you mentioned Idolm@ster, i know that Hyperdimension Neptunia PP for vita does the exact same thing as Idolm@ster, and that game is available locally at game stores right now, we have all the project diva/mirai games, and at one point, all the people that said Project Diva would never make it out of japan were proved wrong, we have an idolm@ster clone in Neptunia PP. The Yakuza games have the hostess clubs (even if censored/cut), so the market is obviously there

for games like this and idolm@ster, heck Idolm@ster and Dream C Club have console editions as well, so i dont really get it. if there is a market for the games now, they should really do it.

i know lots of people like to state that the vita is commercially dead, but look at all the games we are already getting for it this year, and a ton of them are coming out this fall, we already got steins;gate, code: realize and norn9 is coming, visual novel games are becoming popular here (not including the H-games and other VN's available for pc). there is obviously a demand for Japanese games, the interest in japan never really died as some people seem to think it did. heck, Crunchyroll is busy putting out anime the day after it is released on Japanese TV with fairly accurate translations for the subtitles.

the dating sim/rhythm/girl group sim game aspects of the Dream C Club and Idolm@ster games, i would bet that lots of people would want to play them. i mean there are already tons of references to dating sim type games in anime and manga. i am sure people would love to be able to play games that were a little innuendo-ish and adult scenario implied, but not have the sex in them that the H-games on pc have, for chosing the girl you want on the particular path.

also, i am sure lots of people would like to get the hostesses in Dream C Club get a bit tipsy, to see where the night and conversations go, lol.

5. Soapstone

Soapstone New Member

there are a TON of games that we definitely deserve to get, even if it is in a digital format, Yakuza Black Panther 1 and 2 for psp, Yakuza Kenzan for ps3/4, Gal*Gun, etc. of course i would prefer a physical version for most the games, especially for ps3/vita releases, it think we should get both and should not be forced to just have a digital version of the game. the Vita Atelier games as well as New Little King's Story games, might have only gotten a digital release but a few regions actually got them in English as a physical release. and New Little King's Story is a remake of the original game on the wii, which was a physical release, but Konami only gives us the digital version? btw, wasnt it xseed that released the wii version of Little King's Story here? why didnt they get the remake for vita?

i really wanna see the PSP World Neverland titles released (there are 4 of them) over here, they combine aspects of harvest moon, animal crossing and other RPG elements to create a very unique RPG experience. and i think someone really needs to port over the digital versions of these games as well.

6. asdronin

asdronin New Member

Yes, you are right, there are many games that should be localized, I never understood why most of the Yakuza series were localized for the PS3 but not the ones for the PSP being really good games seeing the videos. Also the Yakuza Kenzan makes me remember that Way of the Samurai was never localized officially for the PSP while the other consoles installments came to the west and again this game was good too showing many different ending and an interesting plot, luckily some fans translated it using the PS2 dialogues (as it was a port). The fact about getting digital only or both editions in all these games, I have to agree with you, I would like to get physical copy instead of being forced to get digital, mostly thats what they are doing lastly, many big releases for the Vita and even the Ps3 only get out as digital, guess they are trying to save as much money as possible.

Also I have no idea why Xseed is not picking Little King's Story remake, its rather odd as you said, guess we cant assure that if one company picks one title then its going to pick sequel or remake to it, but Im looking forward to this one too. Ah and I didnt know about the World Neverland games for the PSP, thanks for mentioning about them, they looks quite interesting mixing all these elements in a single RPG, I wish they bring them even if its only digital release, I dont understand why lastly the Vita only get mostly super low budget games as difital releases when they could bring many cool PSP games that are a lot over these, its like they are purposedly shinking the ship we are on board.

7. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

XSeed's deal was with Cing. As you said, Konami made the remake.

And because Konami.