Don't Know Whether To Say Goodbye Or...

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by Trill1996Eric, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Everything's about me? You wanna pop a cap in someone? You going from praising this place and making a party thread to hating this place and not caring about any of us... Okay, seriously, I'm a bit concerned for you now. You should probably talk to someone about these feelings.

2. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

You wanna know what's wrong with me? I'll tell you. My best friend was hanged by his lil brother, and barely survived. Yeah. I said it. You can imagine how much of a mental strain that is, and PLEASE EXCUSE ME for snaping a bit! I've tried not to but dangit! What the heck you want me to do?! !!

3. Ammy175

Actually, you already told me this (and I didn't ask what was wrong).

And I already told you what I think you should do. You should talk to someone about this. If this is causing this much emotional distress, then you need to just take some time off from the internet, and talk to someone, whether it's a parent, another friend, or whatever. Based on your wording, it sounds like your friend is perfectly fine right now, and I assume something has been done about his younger brother. While I've never had to deal with someone as important as a friend almost dying, I've been emotionally distressed to some degree before, so I know that it's not a great thing to be, and snapping out of that funk is great.

So please. Just take a few deep breaths, calm down, and relax.

4. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

You...really should be the last person saying this, considering how you were reacting before.

5. Ammy175

That doesn't make my advice bad, though. I think it's clear to everyone reading this that you're not exactly happy sunshine rainbows right now, and that you're disturbed by recent events in your life, to the point where it's affecting your relationships with people who aren't related to what disturbed you.

...And to be fair, I only acted in an "irrational" manner after you started cursing at me. I'm gonna assume that most people would agree with me that no spoilers means no spoilers.

6. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

Still, why keep talking to me if you're hating me? It makes it worse, Ran-Ran!

7. Ammy175

While I'm an butthole at times, I'm capable of recognizing and feeling sympathetic when someone's going through a rough patch in life.

8. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

If you're not going to be my friend I dont wanna hear it. :/

9. Ammy175

You know, you said it yourself; why talk to you if I hate you? There's a difference between being upset at someone, and hating them. I'm just upset at you right now. But that doesn't mean we're no longer friends. To hate someone... well, why would you talk to someone you hate? Hate is such a strong word. You'd have to do more in order for me to hate you.

10. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

Sorry I say spoilers a lot. I just get excited over certain things and spew them like with that Nep spoiler and sometimes I dont even think owo
    Sowwy nya...

11. Steba

Steba New Member

I think I should start making preparations to leave the interwebz too! My 18th birthday is on the 26th of October this year. All those underaged children cursing up a storm and I end up getting the blame for what they did! Smh.

12. Ammy175

Just control yourself when it comes to that, and we should be fine.

Are we talking IRL or over the internet?

13. Steba

Steba New Member

Both, Ammy.

14. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

I'll try. Ill ask first before I say something spoilerish.

Also, Steba, um...what?

15. Ammy175

Well, there's nothing I can say for IRL, but why does it matter over the internet? It may be annoying, but I don't see how it's that big of a deal.

16. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

And on a totally random note, I am dressed as Neptune right now. o3o Im wearing her jacket and hair clips

17. Steba

Steba New Member

On a random note too: It's 9 o' clock where I live, I got school in the morning, and I can't sleep! I'll just play around the XSEED Forums for a while until I get groggy. And by groggy I mean that "eat a whole big bag of pizza rolls and go into a long diabetic coma like groggy".

18. Ammy175

Her Victory outfit, or HDN (Re;Birth) 1/Mk2 outfit? I so want the latter.

19. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

Uh, I'm wearing the jacket. I said the jacket. Aka Rebirth1/HDN1 , Mk2 outfitt

20. Ammy175

Well, her Victory outfit seems more like a jacket to me, while the other one is more of a hoodie.