Do A Physical Release Of Edf 2017 On Vita And/or Port All To Ps4

Discussion in 'Earth Defense Force Series' started by NoLifeDGenerate, Nov 19, 2015.

1. NoLifeDGenerate

NoLifeDGenerate New Member

You should do a physical release of EDF 2017 on Vita. There's no way in hell I'm paying $40 for the digital one. It's like 10 years old and I already played it on Xbox360. For $40, I might as well import the Japan release! Also, you should make both EDF 2 and 3(2017) available on PS4. Screw Vita.

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

OK, so I just looked it up, and EDF 2017 is EDF 3 -- which is not a game we're releasing at all. Our two EDF titles are the Vita remake of EDF 2 (which *is* receiving a physical release in addition to a digital one, and both versions will be retailing for the same price), and the PS4 remake of EDF 4 (which is also receiving a physical release in addition to a digital one, and both versions will be retailing for the same price).

We don't make these games, we're just the American publisher -- we translate the text and publish these games here in the West. And we can only publish the games we've licensed, which consist only of EDF 2 and EDF 4. We've never worked on EDF 1 or EDF 3 -- those were published by other companies, and we do not have the license for either title at this time.

I hope this has helped clear up any confusion.

-Tom