Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories (Ps4)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by videoman, Sep 21, 2015.

1. videoman

videoman Member

Teaser Website
    http://www.zettai-ze....jp/newrelease/

2. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Sounds interesting, so I'll keep an eye on it.

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I can actually see this as something that XSEED could do, since they have done some Namco games in the past. Nice to see that it's coming back though!

4. asdronin

asdronin New Member

I was about to lose hope on this one, I mean they said they will never release it when the tragedy happened and the game was almost complete, also the guy producing it left Irem to make his own little company (I havent heard about games from them) so I was thinking this was impossible to be released, but now it seems its finally going to be out. Well the 3rd one came out just earlier on the PSP but it was never localized, I know this is not the kind of suggestion we can make these days but it would be cool to see the 3rd localized even if its to enhace the Vita catalogue, and following the thread, yes it would be cool if Xseed localize the Disaster Report 4, its going to be PS3 as it was aimed at first? I had no news about this one coming back so Im trying to catch up

5. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Goodie! Another PSP I need to look for.

6. asdronin

asdronin New Member

Yup I saw some videos and it looks really cool, might be a trouble for those not able to read Japanese of course as some parts require very specific actions on certain items (after trial and error one could get through I guess), I know this is not a trouble for you so I hope you find a copy of this and enjoy it =)

7. videoman

videoman Member

New Trailer

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  8. PasokonDeacon

PasokonDeacon Member

Seconding this. I don't know if there's a better translation of Zettai Zetsumei Toshi than Disaster Report, but you can probably get away with keeping the "4" since none of the games have plot connection AFAIK.

9. sladeninstitute

sladeninstitute New Member

This is something that I'd love to see XSeed bring over. I've been a huge fan of the Disaster Report series since I was a kid and seeing ZZT4+ come over would be such a treat.

10. videoman

videoman Member

Granzella working with Kobe Fire Department on Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories
    Read more at https://gematsu.com/2017/11/granzel...rt-4-plus-summer-memories#db8wpXpe79z68ebp.99

PasokonDeacon likes this.
  11. videoman

videoman Member

2nd trailer

PasokonDeacon likes this.
  12. PasokonDeacon

PasokonDeacon Member

It's coming out on October 25th with a demo in July, according to Gematsu. We also have extended game footage including the PS VR component.

Seriously guys, I hope y'all have secured a localization deal for this game. It looks so good and deserving, a perfect fit for XSEED.

13. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I sure hope so too. It's been a realllllly long time coming.

14. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Just saw this thread, XSEED pleeeeeaaassseee this game looks awesome and I know you guys would do it justice <3

15. Shining

Shining New Member

i don't think anyone will pick this game up unfortunately

16. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Why's that? I feel the overall climate would be better for it, as Japanese games have been getting much more attention in the west.

17. Takegami

Takegami New Member

it's weird that no one localized the game yet, it is interesting