Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Psv)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Takao, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Nyaon

Nyaon New Member

So I barely know anything about Digimon, will I still enjoy this game? I think it looks really cool.

2. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

I haven't played Digimon since Digimon World 1 for PSX back in the 90's and only watched season 1 of the anime 15 years ago and I'm enjoying the game a fair bit. (Awful translation that gets worse as you progress aside.) Take that as you will.

3. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

As long as the DLC comes out a little sooner than Zestiria's GE outfits, I don't see this as an issue because hardly anyone has the DLC ready on day one.

I have barely any familiarity with the series and I've really enjoyed it without having any sort of background story. And yes, I will say that after putting in about another 6 hours that the initially acceptable translation gets worse over time. Still not as terrible as that awful SAO Vita version but enough that it detracts from an experience that would have gone much more smoothly if someone else, say XSEED, had done the localization. It's also tricky for someone whose native language isn't English because there's a LOT of slang by design (which I'm assuming was in the Japanese version as well).