Dark Theme

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ammy175, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what, exactly, you guys are planning on doing with this place, whether you're gonna get a new place or actually try to fix this place up, or what, but regardless of what you do (if anything gets done), there needs to be a dark theme. Black background > white one, yo. Easier on the eyes.

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It's funny, I used to prefer dark theme when I was younger, but now I find them more annoying, personally. I just usually have my screen on my phone/PC dimmed some, anyways. Anything too bright isn't good. Good to have choice though! Hopefully the construction of whatever we will get soon will be... actually soon :p Would be nice to also see both sites merge into one. (I'm tired of seeing Ragnarok and old SKs every time I sign in :p)

3. SilentThisSide199x

SilentThisSide199x Well-Known Member

it's hurting my eyes right now so any change is good

4. Ammy175

[​IMG]

5. SilentThisSide199x

SilentThisSide199x Well-Known Member

is that fred

6. Ammy175

7. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

If XSEED is going to a more traditional forum type for their next iteration, there'd be multiple themes available out of the box. But if there's no bacon theme, I'd be disappointed.

8. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Themes would be nice.

9. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

IPB supports themes, in fact there is a button on the bottom to change the theme, but the only ones installed are this one and the mobile one.

To be honest though, I'm not anticipating their site/forum to be updated anytime soon.