Criminal Girls Invitation (Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bigstew00, Jun 6, 2014.

1. bigstew00

bigstew00 New Member

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/26/nippon-ichi-made-criminal-girls-invitation-long-play/

Between the articles, videos, and hearing from importers who loved playing and spent on average 50-70 hours on this this seems like a win, this is my suggestion for a future project, gotta be retail though and wouldn't even care about dubbing or a limited edition, I am hoping for a best of edition because since this is a little riskier than senran the chances aren't good but this has my vote.

2. MasterNemesis

MasterNemesis New Member

The punishment system will be the most risky part of the game.

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

This is a NISA first party title. Since they aren't touching it, no one else will.

4. MasterNemesis

MasterNemesis New Member

Yeah that's the problem ...

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Well correction, no one else CAN.

6. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

I don't think there is any rule in these companies that make it mandatory that their western branches localize their own games. However, it is far easier (and probably far cheaper) for NISA get the rights to publish a NIS game, so if NIS isn't interested, it is very likely no one else will.

However, Tom has the moral debt of localizing Criminal Girls Invitation, even if he has to set up his own localization company just for that.

7. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Regardless of the game content ("Given its content, Criminal Girls: Invitation will most likely never be released outside of Japan."), XSEED has stated before that they don't go for NIS titles that NISA isn't going to localize due to that whole NISA being in their proverbial backyard. I'd imagine the same would be true for NISA and Marvelous AQL titles that XSEED isn't interested in localizing.

8. h2foxo

h2foxo New Member

Well xseed if you bought it over i would buy it

9. MasterNemesis

MasterNemesis New Member

Yeah the Gameplay looks quite good. But I doubt it will ever happen.

10. bigstew00

bigstew00 New Member

seems that nis is butchering this game with the usual custom/bad translations and removing/censoring most of the game...this went from first buy to if its free or cheap to import.

11. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Yeah, they definitely removed most of the Mugen Souls games. I mean, that one bath minigame was 80% of the whole game! No comment on the quality of their translations, because I can't notice anything except for typos, but Dangan Ronpa was good, from what I've heard. But regardless, how can you comment on the quality of a translation before the game's even out yet?

12. h2foxo

h2foxo New Member

NISA censoring equals pass, because i honestly don't see it being something minor.