Could Xseed Show Off Blood Drive At E3?

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by JustAHappyRobot, May 7, 2015.

1. JustAHappyRobot

JustAHappyRobot New Member

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

• Action > Sony Playstation 4 - SK:EV
    • Action > Sony Playstation Vita - SK:EV
    • Fighting / Wrestling > Sony Playstation 3 - PS3 Onechanbara?
    • Fighting / Wrestling > Sony Playstation 4 - Onechanbara?
    • Role-Playing > Sony Playstation 3 - Trails of Cold Steel
    • Role-Playing > Sony Playstation Vita - Trails of Cold Steel
    My guesses anyways. I don't know where Corpse Party would fit since I don't see it as a RPG of any kind.

EDIT: Made edits.

3. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

I thought Onechanbara was just PS4. Interesting.

Perhaps RPG for Vita is the rumored Trails of Cold Steel, or whatever? PS3, though... TitS FC HD is all that pops into mind.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Oh yeah Sen no Kiseki is a Vita/PS4 title. Forgot about that one. That's most likely it. And maybe they ended up getting the PS3 version of Onechanbara, cause I can't think of any "fighting/wrestling" game that they would've got. Fighting games isn't really their thing with Aksys etc around.

Detective XSEED forums wins :)

5. Ammy175

eff Gaf, we don't need them. :p

Although I don't feel right with putting Onechanbara for fighting/wrestling. I don't really know much about the games, but aren't they just beat em ups?

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Well yeah, but what else could they honestly be doing that would qualify for it?
    Maybe we should refer to my OTHER reference list :p

EDIT: You know, it COULD be Phantom Breaker which has a version on each system.

7. Ammy175

Too lazy to check if anything else fits the bill, but perhaps... It's at least a fighting game. :p

8. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

Oh, didn't see this before - it's good to see that there's a high possibility that we'll get answers regarding Trails CS sooner than later!

9. Yamasura

Yamasura New Member

I hope we just get a Blood Drive localization announcement sometime this year! besides Trails SC & CS it's my most anticipated XSEED release. (Fingers crossed for a physical release, Corpse Party is a series that deserves it)

10. JustAHappyRobot

JustAHappyRobot New Member

So I just read this on the localization blog;

"We do have plans to showcase the first English build of the game at E3 this year, so if you’re going to be in attendance, feel free to drop by and give it some hands-on playtime."

So I guess it's pretty much confirmed for E3 now. Any ideas on what we're gonna see?

11. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

The plan is to showcase chapter 4 in its entirety (or as much of it as people are able to play with the time they have, since chapter 4 is *really* long!). We chose it because it's the most gameplay-heavy chapter, and also because it's the first chapter in the game where players have full run of the entire school -- and story-wise, while the chapter ENDING is a spoiler, the majority of the chapter is basically one giant quest to gather crystals from the "Pillars of the Six Demons," which are scattered across the school and each guarded by a unique puzzle. So there's lots to do, but without a lot of spoilers along the way.

Seemed like a good spot to showcase what the game has to offer in a short amount of time, since most people will likely only get maybe 10 minutes to play (give or take).

-Tom

12. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I only remember 2 of the "puzzles" offhand. One of them was that one I mentioned when we were talking about that one music track from Blood Drive, lol....I think that was when it played....maybe? haha