Corpse Party:blood Drive(Spring 2014)

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. VongolaGearX

VongolaGearX Member

Are the terrible events that occurred in the Shinozaki family, home to both Yoshie and Sachiko, an omen of a new tragedy?
    After Sachiko’s departure, Heavenly Host was thought to have collapsed. However, because of a master of a greater power, the power of its curse has expanded.
    Finally, the countless mysteries surrounding Heavenly Host Elementary School will be revealed. Will it be possible to bring back the friends cruelly killed within the school…?!​
    • Corpse Party: BloodDrive will be released on July 24th, 2014.
    • The Standard Edition will cost 6,800 Yen ($67 USD), the Limited Edition version will cost 8,800 Yen ($87 USD), and the Digital Download[​IMG]version will cost 6,000 Yen ($59 USD).
    • Characters introduced thus far in the article:
      - Ayumi Shinozaki (VA: Asami Imai).
      - Naomi Nakashima (VA: Rina Satō).
      - Magali Mizuki (VA: Maaya Uchida). (Blonde in lolita outfit.)
      - Kuon Niwa (VA: Saori Hayami). (Girl with white hair.)
      - Misuto Kiritani (VA: Jun Ōsuka). (Boy with black hoodie.)
      (Note: The reading of Kuon’s (丹羽玖音) and Misuto’s (桐谷御簾徒) names may be incorrect because there are no furigana listed.)
    • Makoto Kedouin, the creator of the Corpse Party series, is in charge of the writing.
    • The game’s current development is at 70%.
    [font=Helvetica Neue'](Source)[/font]
    [​IMG]
    TRAILER 1
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXbnpiiC9WY[/youtube]

2. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

You forgot that pic of Ayumi from the main Japanese site...

3. VongolaGearX

VongolaGearX Member

i'll post them on sunday night

4. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I still believe 5pb delayed Blood Drive to get a Corpse Party 1-2 Reload out for the Vita, just like Spike Chunsoft did for Dangan Ronpa.

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Reload? First I've heard of that... With Vita comes more possibilities^^

6. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Reload eh? Hmm...What are the chances of XSEED localizing this even though they already localized the PSP versions?

7. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Good, but it would be nice to see the possibility of physical too. It's kind of a 50/50 thing, since Vita has ricks being taken, but the concept may not work in stores... Who knows!

8. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

The odds of XSEED localizing Blood Drives are high, very high. The odds of XSEED publishing a possible compilation are also high, seeing that the scripts are done.

9. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Pretty packaging and bonuses (including a delicious soundtrack) are up for debate, however.

10. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

If a potential "Reload" version would come physical w/ same quality as Ys Celceta Silver Anniversary, I'd be all over that stuff.

11. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I don't think XSEED'd make a retail print of a Reload version of the first two game, seeing as the PSP games are going for $10 during the current sale. How would you sell the same two games for $40?

12. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Unless they did it as a physical release, than I just wouldn't see the point of a Reload. Vita can play both games already, so it'd just be redundant.

Then again......they're releasing Ragnarok Ace...so what do I know?

Also, its not my job to sell things. Its my job to dream about how awesome something not likely would be.

13. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

People might think this is a cash-in but whatever. If people want to play a more beautiful looking version, go ahead.

14. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I like how everyone's treating "Corpse Party Reload" as if it's an actual announced thing, rather than simply a guess from Shizuka. ;)

It sounds cool, though, and if it existed, I would sure buy the hell out of it!

-Tom

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Awww Shiz' filthy tricks again v_v... I believed him since he actually looks into imports and I don't... >_>

16. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

:rolleyes:

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

But the way you worded it... I recall something similar happening on the old boards, too...

18. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I'm just very convincing, that's all. B)

19. Rainesohma

Rainesohma New Member

Any news on if Corpse Party : Dead Patient will be released in North America?

20. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

No, no news so far. Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient is made of several episodes, and only the first one has been released in Japan yet. I believe XSEED will wait.