Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Na) Out Oct 13...

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by MrBanballow, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Tom must be pleased as punch that they're finally able to get one of these out right in time for Halloween. : p

2. HoleyOne

HoleyOne New Member

Curious about the track listing - could you post which songs are actually included on the discs? Hoping that the main theme from Corpse Party and some of the tracks from the other stages from the original game also made it to the 2CD set. Kind of a bummer the vocal songs are not their full length though :(

On the flip side, I'm super looking forward to when the game finally ships - I feel like I've been waiting for a Corpse Party physical release for too long :)

(Hopefully Corpse Party 2U is re-released outside of the PSP somehow - I still really want to play the game with Tom's prose ^_^)

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Full track list might be revealed soon, but it's basically the contents of the music discs that came with the Japanese LEs for Corpse Party: BloodCovered: Repeated Fear, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, and Corpse Party: Blood Drive, just with the track order shuffled around a little and a few extraneous tracks removed for space (meaning the not-actually-live "live version" of the BloodCovered chapter 1 BGM from the Blood Drive disc, and the alternate-vocalist versions of the vocal themes from the BloodCovered disc).

Here are track lists for the three Japanese LE discs:

http://vgmdb.net/album/19930
    http://vgmdb.net/album/27705
    http://vgmdb.net/album/46223

-Tom

4. HoleyOne

HoleyOne New Member

Thanks for the info!

5. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

Welp, its out next week when all hell and nightmares will break loose. How will we survive this time? D:

6. KaminaGirl

KaminaGirl New Member

OH THANK SWEET BABY JESUS! Nico can hopefully do his let's play. Of course, I'll play the game by myself first, but seriously, Nico is so darn funny and my favorite let's play series of his was Corpse Party, specifically Book of Shadows.
    Example: (*picks up holy water in chapter 2* Yoshiki: Let's get wasted!; Mayu: I don't know, I don't think it's a good time Yoshiki.; Yoshiki: It's always a good time for Yoshiki. Right Nana; Nana: HECK YA! LET'S GET WASTED!)

7. razisgosu

razisgosu New Member

Just purchased Corpse Party and Book of Shadows since it was pointed out to me they're both 50% off on the US PSN right now. I was hoping there would be a sale on them before Blood Drive came out. Now to finish up Steins;Gate and work on all the Corpse Parties.

8. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Lots of running, lol.

9. KaminaGirl

KaminaGirl New Member

And forever putting Kishinuma in the friend zone cause the Creator's a sadist and loves picking on Kishinuma.

10. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Better that than to be Shinohara. : /

11. ShikouNagakura

It's on PSN for $40 and it's 1.5GB in size. But I can't buy it yet. Looks like I'll wait till my lunch break after all lol

12. Luphie

Luphie New Member

I pity Ayumi more. She suffered so much; her friends and her sister died one by one. Poor girl needs a break.

Strangely, I somehow like Yoshiki being picked on / bullied.

13. Luphie

Luphie New Member

Still waiting my copy to arrive. Damn.

14. VongolaGearX

VongolaGearX Member

got my blood drive heavenly ever after LE! cant wait to play it tonight!(in the dark with headphones obviously)
    so any news on the vita theme??

15. ShikouNagakura

Is it just me or is the sound distorted when the opening movie plays?

16. JackkelDragon

JackkelDragon New Member

I'd have to cross-reference the soundtrack version versus the in-game version, but I think the "In the rain" opening might sound distorted because that's how the song sounds like. It might be more so in the game, but I didn't listen that closely.

17. ShikouNagakura

It seems to have a slower pace in the game version. I've heard the song so many times before playing the game.

18. KaminaGirl

KaminaGirl New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I see you're still a genius with your wording.

19. JackkelDragon

JackkelDragon New Member

Not sure if this is worth a new thread, but I think a word may have been mispelled as a homophone in one scene in Chapter 06. (I can try to get a screencap later.)

Potentially big spoiler for the location:
    When Ayumi's narration is talking about Aiko in the Chapter 06 finale, the word "beared" is used when I believe the word was meant to be "bared". To bear is to carry, while to bare oneself is to expose/reveal. Since Ayumi is referring to Aiko showing her true self from behind her mask, I feel like the word intended was "bared".

Edit: The line as seen in my screenshot: "Bearing it all, as opposed to hardening her heart like she always had."

20. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I think the version of the song that plays in our release just has a much higher reverb on it -- for some reason, Mages seemed to want it this way, as we did report it to them but were told it would not be changed.

And to be fair, the reverb is a bit... unsettling. But it's kind of a shame that the vocals get a bit distorted as a result, as the song is just SO DAMNED GOOD.

Hmmm. Not sure how we missed that, but good catch!

-Tom