Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Na) Out Oct 13...

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by MrBanballow, Sep 24, 2015.

1. MrBanballow

MrBanballow New Member

http://xseedgames.com/news.php?id=253

... oh, most glorious press release!!

2. JackkelDragon

JackkelDragon New Member

Either Sachiko and Asuka are buddies, or someone forgot to double-check the website link at the end. It's linking to the Hanzo National Academy (Senran Kagura) site.

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Whoops! Thanks for the heads-up. Fixing now. ;)

-Tom

4. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

Thank God I prefer Digital. That art book cover is nightmare fuel

5. DeathkaiserG

DeathkaiserG New Member

I seriously hope i find the everafter edition in our stores...

The BoS cover of the Art book is GLO-RI-OUS... its like having my own Book of Shadows...

6. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

>horror game LE item providing nightmare fuel

There's something about this that just...

7. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

I hate that damn book of shadows D:

8. DeathkaiserG

DeathkaiserG New Member

I have a question though... how limited is the limited edition? I rarely buy LE games so I don't know..plus I don't live in america

I really love that BoS cover so much :D

9. Poshakitoo

Poshakitoo New Member

Uh, Tom, also, when you click on the link to the xseedgames.com there is some quotes that wanted to be famous and sticked with the link

also, yaaay, could still fix my pre orders on amazon for this one n_n

10. Wyrdwad

That depends entirely on how well the game sells. We always try to predict how popular our games will be and produce enough LEs for everybody, but if the game happens to sell WELL BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS, it's entirely possible it could become rare and hard-to-find (which would be an awesome problem to have, at least for us!). ;)

If that does happen, though, there's a good chance we'll produce more, so hopefully even if the game is a runaway success beyond our wildest expectations, we'll be able to keep up demand on LEs.

No guarantees, though, so I'd say grab it while you can just to be safe!

Man, we just can't seem to get that press release in order! I'll make sure that gets corrected a.s.a.p. Thanks!

That, I'm afraid, is up to Amazon. What happened with your preorder, though? If the issue is simply that your preorder isn't listed as the Everafter Edition, no worries -- the only physical copies of the game that we're producing are Everafter Editions, so any version of the game you purchase online (provided it's not a used copy someone gutted, anyway) will be the Everafter Edition, guaranteed.

-Tom

11. Poshakitoo

Poshakitoo New Member

Sorry Tom, that wasn't a question. I just was happy to get in order my pre-orders for the games that will release at the same time as Corps Party

12. Wyrdwad

In case anybody missed it, localization blog #2 was posted yesterday, written by yours truly!

http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/129880129270/corpse-party-blood-drive-localization-blog-2

We're also happy to announce that both Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows will be 50% off on PSN as of this coming Tuesday, so if you haven't had a chance to check them both out yet and want to do so before playing Blood Drive, next week will be the perfect time to do so!

-Tom

13. Masakitai

Masakitai New Member

Dumb question but I must know I preordered at GameStop but the le stuff isn't listed will I get the le stuff with any everafter edition preorder or only at certain stores

14. Wyrdwad

We're only shipping full-on Everafter Editions -- there is no standard edition of the game -- so you'll get it all, no worries.

-Tom

15. Masakitai

Masakitai New Member

Thanks Tom big help I had 5 people that were asking me the same question so its nice to get a real answer thanks again

16. Asami85

Asami85 New Member

Hi
    Any news about being able to broadcast or uploading to youtube past chapter 3? Because 5pb has banned from broadcasting past chapter 3 and no news since 2014.

So im just want to make sure if the ban gonna be lifted when US/EU release is out? thanks in advance :V

17. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

That's... interesting... I wonder, is chapter 3 when things start getting particularly spoiler-y?

18. Asami85

Asami85 New Member

it's obvious it causing major spoiler far as you go of course :p, but its more like they are afraid of losing sales instead of buying the game themself back then.

19. Wyrdwad

I mean, we don't mind at all -- we've never stopped anyone from broadcasting our games, and I doubt we ever will. But 5pb still could, technically. They haven't said anything, though, and it's unlikely they'd target videos based off of the Western release of the game... but I really can't make any guarantees, since we don't speak for them and they would be entirely within their legal right to file claims if they so chose.

If they do cause anyone any problems, though, we'll certainly talk to them about it. And we've already noted to them that Let's Plays and longplays are great forms of modern advertising, so personally, I don't foresee anyone having any issues with this.

-Tom

20. Asami85

Asami85 New Member

thanks for clarifying, guess i'll wait a bit longer and see what happen when its released

thank you.