Corpse Party: Blood Drive Announced!

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by Wyrdwad, May 29, 2015.

1. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Nope! I believe they're using our translations, but otherwise, we have nothing to do with those.

-Tom

2. JackkelDragon

JackkelDragon New Member

I was going to try to hold off for a bit longer, but I noticed something on the 5pb. BloodDrive site that made me curious of something: Does XSEED plan to translate the 100 short stories that were posted on the 5pb. BloodDrive site? I don't think they're directly related to the game, but from what I can tell they seem to be a collection of ghost stories, which could be interesting. I'm not sure who permission would need to come from, though, and each story has a note saying something to the effect of "don't redistribute without permission". (So I guess the real question is, would 5pb. allow XSEED to translate the stories and put them on the English BloodDrive site?)

3. IFu

IFu New Member

Wow, I never knew about this. This sounds really cool.

4. Wyrdwad

Don't think we have the time to translate those right now, I'm afraid, even if we could license them! Sorry.

-Tom

5. Zaion

Zaion New Member

I would translate them, but it asks for people not to release or pass them on else where. They're mostly short ghost stories of the sort Ayumi would like to tell e.g. A story of bowling alley where a bowling ball was found with a bunch of baby fingers inside the holes, or a person possessed by a fox spirit trying to kill the MC of the story.

6. Luphie

Luphie New Member

I have questions if XSEED don't mind:
    How did XSEED handle nicknames? For example:
    • Yuka-chi (and any nicknames by Satsuki in general. Fan group translated Yuka-chi as "Yukalina", but XSEED might translate it differently).
    • Lolicon (since the concept might be foreign for some English speakers)
    • Lolicon Parka
    • Chibi Parka / Midget Parka
    • Kuso Bicchi / Sh*tty B*tch (lol @ XSEED forum censoring it)
    • Other nicknames I might be forgetting.
    I wonder if the 100 short stories were based on local myths/folklores or 100% fiction made specifically for advertising the game.

7. Wyrdwad

• We went with "Yukes." Seemed to fit with her personality.
    • We pretty much universally went with "pedo" for "lolicon" -- including Satsuki calling Misuto a "pedo parka dude." Again, seemed to fit with her personality.
    • Similarly, "chibi parka" just became "parka freak."
    • We went literal with "kusobicchi" -- it was translated as "sh*tb*tch."
    Dunno about other nicknames. If you think of any, just ask. Or wait for the game to come out and see for yourself! ;)

-Tom

8. Seraphna

Seraphna New Member

What's really fun is putting them through Google Translate and trying to read them. I don't think this umm... horror... is really redistributing it, so I feel free to put it up! Behold, the terrifying Story #100! (As Told by Google.)

Episode 100, "Guy 2 thereof"
     That day had been raining since morning. Gym class of M's beauty it was supposed to do in the gym. When you enter the gymnasium and in change of clothes rushed to gym clothes, students of the previous classes, nobody stomach seemed had pulled up long ago.
    (Anyway soon everyone come wonder)
     If you take by M beauty Mr. wall, overlooking the entrance to the gymnasium, was waiting for classmates to come.
    - Kyi The - The - The - over
    suddenly, was the rustle of metal was rust in the way of the stage. If you look at the person who was of sound, it is in the stage sleeve, is that gray iron door is open. The back of the door is a dark as rice coated with India ink, you do not see anything. Before long, the girl of one who dropped the three knitting from the back has been crawled.
    (Uh-oh? That child ...... certainly)
    it that day, but the girl I saw in the house of Takeo.
    (That child, what are you would've been? In Anna dark)
     and staring at that girl while I think so, there was a girl and eyes to pay the dust rising skirt.
    <..................>
    girl toward the M's beauty, as say go over there, shook his big hand. From the state, it seems to be something that you do not want to show the inside of the door.
    "M beauty, Tsu waiting!"
    &#12288;suddenly from behind, it was hit the pop and shoulder. If you turn around and surprised, the classmate of Mayumi is standing.
    "I did not see M beauty? What?"
    &#12288;Mayumi to say so, toward the line of sight towards the stage over the shoulder of M's beauty.
    "Uh-oh? Anna place, the on ..., the on ............, you ......"
    &#12288;Suddenly, when Mayumi is open one's eyes big eyes, I was holding down the throat. I'm trembling knock and feet in a posture of tiptoe.
    "On, on, over there, you, you, oh oh oh, Gyi~i~i The - The - over ~Tsu!"
    &#12288;Mayumi is taking a loud voice, and roll on the floor, was Nokezora the body as shrimp. &#12288;And come jump immediately homeroom teacher, it was Dakiokoshi the Mayumi on the floor. "M beauty, what happened? To Mayumi" &#12288;To question the teacher, if you do the eye towards the M beauty Mr. glanced stage, the girl is asked here of the situation in front of the iron door. "Teacher! Over there, you, you ......" &#12288;but was going to say and pointed toward the stage "girls there are," does not come out the word essential for "girl". Teachers look back towards the stage that her point. "Over there, on, you, the on ......" "over there? something there? The in place of there to What? stage" "On ..., the on ..., the on ............" &#12288;the teacher door of Seemingly invisible figure in front of the girl, desperately even try to convey it, poke repeatedly opening and only the sound of "on", the former does not say absolutely. Gradually breath becomes painful, mind becomes far. "On ...... favor ...... oh oh oh oh oh, formic I~i~i The - The - The - The - ~Tsu !!" &#12288;Before the M beauty's eyes, went black. &#12288;M beauty san, the noticed was it was on the infirmary bed. If you look at the bed next, it is also sleeping Mayumi. (Maybe, Mayumi also look even that girl Takeo, it must have been funny. But, that what I wonder there is in the back of the door?) &#12288;while thinking such a thing, and staring at the ceiling, eyes suddenly face appeared in front of. Braids girl, looking down their own. "Oh ..., there ..., Oh ............" &#12288;but voice came out Tossa, it is not a word to think. "Oh ~ Tsu ..., there, there ............" &#12288;to get up and get up without even trying, to M beauty who is struggling on the bed, the girl brought close the face, toward the ear, <... Watashinokoto, Iittala ...... killing Suyo ...> &#12288;M before beauty's eyes became dark again. &#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#8251; &#8251; &#8251; more than a year has passed it from moving to the school. Mr. beauty M became a six grader, saw the appearance of that girl from time to time in the gym. That was found recently, the some in the classmates, it seemed see the same as girl with her, there is a moment when the line of sight intersects in the gym. However, it is not to be put in the mouth together and had through a swing which is not known. One day, aunt you have not met a while, came to M beauty's house for the first time in a long time. And is rushed to the mother, and go to the greeting to the living room, aunt was clouded look to see the M's beauty. "...... M beauty-chan, are not clothed come possession a girl of three knitting now?" &#12288;it is Minuka aunt, M beauty Mr. nodded and "Yeah" is not likely. My aunt and retrieve an amulet that contains the embroidery and "good luck charm" of his own pocket, was held in her hand. "But this is a consolation, is Aunt when you come next time, because I'll bring it to you properly, And then I stand up to it," &#12288;If you say so to M beauty's, and so aunt rush was the house after. However, aunt immediately back from M beauty's house collapsed, while unexpected regained consciousness, and died a week later. Since that day, M beauty san, swore in mind that the Mai say again that girl. &#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#8251; &#8251; &#8251; and graduated from elementary school, when I was only 20 years, class reunion was held in local. The reunited after a long time and classmate, and are bloom in nostalgic memories story, pea was class president has been mixed with the story. To hear the story, that peas have a that school teacher now. "School variously behalf Is the, in that gymnasium is also restructuring last year, and Is the I was dismantled, strange things come out ......" &#12288;break the gymnasium while ago, when the dismantling of skill in the art will inspect the medium, inspection of the side of the stage box wrapped from the back of the door in a red handkerchief came out. "I Why do not you open it thought or surely time capsule of such things, it is out in the came from, awfully old notebook one book is in ......" &#12288;to Notre all pages, written hit in pencil, death Ne! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! Cine! There is a character, the name of the fifteen people looked like classmate was written at the end of the page. And Is the set to "mind, I asked the teacher of the veteran, apparently to have a student who committed suicide a few years ago than I, et al., And I'm talking I heard things that person wrote. In, and probably creepy. So , and I was baked in all incinerator, bad aftertaste Na ~ " &#12288;When peas say so, was stroking the neck with his right hand as if ward off something. (Or so, the girl in order to fulfill the curse, ... Do not I tried to hide the existence of the note) &#12288;M beauty-san, I thought at that time whiff so. &#12288;M beauty, who returned from the reunion, which was the story of note heard from peas to her husband, seizures no longer out voice did not occur. "The voice did not not come out, I'll might such because another girl of curse has been fulfilled," &#12288;M beauty's to say so, it dropped sadly gaze.

---

But please, someone translate these so I don't need to waste Sara's valuable time making he read them to me. ;A;

9. Wyrdwad

So for anyone who was worried after my Tumblr blog: We got our ESRB M rating today, *without* having to make any edits. So if you were concerned that we might ultimately censor the game, you may put those fears to rest -- it's no longer a case of "game will be fully uncensored barring any threat of receiving an AO rating"... no, now it's just plain ol' definitively uncensored. Enjoy! ;)

-Tom

10. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Yay.

As an unrelated PSA, Best Buy recently added Corpse Party to their site in case anyone's interested in preordering there.

11. theGambler97

theGambler97 New Member

Any news about europe? I ve read some articles about a europe release and corpseparty.eu

12. IFu

IFu New Member

If I'm not mistaken, the game is being released in Europe by Marvelous Europe. The Everafter edition Blood Drive appeared on amazon.fr for me, so I guess it's pretty much confirmed that the game is being released in Europe.

13. theGambler97

theGambler97 New Member

Yeah now i have found the official eu trailer with the link to corpseparty.eu but i dont have access knows someone when it will open?

14. Poshakitoo

Poshakitoo New Member

That's the second best notice this year,

15. BachBreaker

BachBreaker New Member

Notice? Like "notice me senpai"? :3

16. Kalevispetke

Kalevispetke New Member

Been thinking of this too. Corpseparty.eu gives a password protected site that can't be opened. I preordered Everafter Edition from Amazon UK for now. Would be interesting if Marvelous Europes preorder is going to have cheaper postage or something?

17. Poshakitoo

Poshakitoo New Member

Lol, i mean announcement, sorry for my bad grammar, even if english is my second language, that doesn't mean i have a great vocabulary for it.

18. Kalevispetke

Kalevispetke New Member

http://corpseparty.eu/projects/corpse-party-pre-order/

Its open! :eek:

Edit: They haven't mentioned it in their twitter yet? Good thing I bookmarked that preorder site and kept trying every day.
    https://twitter.com/marvelous_games

19. Luphie

Luphie New Member

^ Jfc. Anyone who wish not to be spoiled, please DON'T look at the gallery. I can't believe the official website actually showed big, late game spoiler-y CGs.

It pissed me off how even the official website made it harder for people who tried to avoid spoilers to accidentally spoil themselves.

20. IFu

IFu New Member

Weird, the Everafter edition is cheaper on amazon.co.uk ...