Corpse Party: Blood Covered Manga Localized!

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by Terro, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

News here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-10/yen-press-adds-space-dandy-dimension-w-overlord-boy-and-the-beast/.94051

Nice, I look forward to it. I think this is the one that gets pretty grotesque as well >_>

2. Luphie

Luphie New Member

Finally! Glad that it's coming here.

Actually, I didn't find this to be too violent/grotesque (though it has its moments as well, but the new Corpse Party film manga is where it's at). There are several scenes in the manga that I like better than the ones shown in the game since they are more dramatic, but overall this manga doesn't deviate too much from the original material, so I guess it's nice to see variations along the way. Hopefully if this one sells well, other CP mangas (and maybe light novels as well) can also make it here.

3. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Yes........I need Cemetery0 in my life!

4. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

Is this the fan service one? I'll pass

5. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

No, that's Corpse Party: Musume. This manga is just a straight-up telling of the events from the game.

-Tom

6. KaminaGirl

KaminaGirl New Member

Is Musume that bad? Well, I can kind of tell something is wrong if corpse party fans are saying the book has way too much fan service, but I think I heard there is a great character that only shows up in the Musume manga. Either way, I'm glad I no longer have to read fan translations on an extremely crappy Advertisement-powered website.

7. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

This one is apparently 10 volumes long too, and only covers the first game. There's a Book of Shadows series that covers that. There's also a Sachiko Birthday manga, which would be nice to get.