Coming up in my Backlog

Discussion in 'Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon' started by Cryrobinson, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Hey guys!

So this game is coming up as I crush this backlog out this year; I'm curious on everyone's overall thoughts! I read many reviews and found a lot of them to be, as I consider, "overly Wii critical."

How is the story, how was the gameplay? Recommend it? I'm playing it regardless, just curious how others feel about it!

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

The atmosphere, art, and music are the absolute highlights. Story is decent, but gameplay is the worst part. If you can get past crappy controls, it's a treat that I would recommend.

3. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

The gameplay is not that bad really, or at least I do not remember it being that bad, but yeah it is probably the worst part. The game has a really unique atmosphere and it's really fun to just take it in.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I mainly remember a part where you climb up the roller coaster and are being attacked by crows. The controls made it difficult :/

5. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Well darn, bummed to hear gameplay isn't a highlight! At least it's not all negative, it sounds!