Chance Of Localizing Corpse Party 3Ds?

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by JackkelDragon, Feb 19, 2015.

1. JackkelDragon

JackkelDragon New Member

Posting this in a new thread since this is a bit off-topic to the one I was going to reply to...

After hearing that the 3DS port of BloodCovered...Repeated Fear might include new extra chapters (I'm told it's mentioned in this tweet), I'm curious if XSEED would consider licensing this version of the game for localization. I suppose this is really early to be asking, considering the game doesn't even have a Japanese release date yet and we don't know how extensive the new content would really be, but since the 3DS is region-locked I'm really hoping that XSEED gives some serious thought to localizing this version of the game.

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

XSEED has already mentioned that they're intrigued.

I personally think there's a good chance of it being localized.

3. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

I feel theres a good chance it might be. I mean, the iOS port was, and that one didnt even have any new content sooo...
    Yeah, if they did Corpse Party PC, i'm sure they'll do the 3ds one.

4. Yamasura

Yamasura New Member

I really hope they consider releasing it, physically would be a bonus too. I've always wanted a physical copy of the original Corpse Party in english. Please xseed make it happen XD.

5. Linkman806

Linkman806 New Member

I don't have a psp or vita, so I would jump at the chance to play the original with extra content on my 3ds. and Yes Physical release would be amazing! Day one buy for sure!

6. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

I guess I'll dump this here. Its the opening of the 3DS port. Its the same but the song is remixed and the vocals are redone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfm0D5Z_-s

7. Otase

Otase New Member

I feel that 5pb is puling my leg already, why so many ports? why keep re-releasing this? (that is content that should been there already in the first place)
    5pb could have improved years ago but i don't see it happening anymore, bought CP Blood Drive and it's a good game
    though it still lacked a bit on content and could have been just a bit longer.

8. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Blood Drive could've? You sure you don't mean the original, BloodCovered?

Blood Drive is crazy long. I can't even imagine what else they could include. It's the longest game in the series by far.

-Tom

9. Otase

Otase New Member

Its true that it's been a while since i played Blood Covered and you might be right about that
    maybe they could make it a bit more playable on those extra chapters making it bit longer? it was quite a good experience without doubt
    but i feel 5pb had potential to do just a bit more, the only minor flaws were in that Unity engine and could have been 5pb nightmare to program the game in that.

10. Soapstone

Soapstone New Member

any chance all 3 psp games will be released on the 3ds at some point? i would love to see all 3 games, even the birthday one released on the 3ds as a physical release, i never bought the games on the psp cuz i always hoped they would get a physical release on another system down the road and wanted to wait for a collectors edition of some sort.