Cemetery0 Translation Project

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by Kintoki, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Everyone knows how much I love Naho. Soo, while the forums were down, I decided I should actually try putting my Japanese to good use for once, and tackled translating the first chapter of the Cemetery0 manga. I just posted it up today on Kira and Enig's Corpse Party forum.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/corpseparty/topic/9191653/1/

Be aware, that its a very rough and literal translation at this point, but I'm having some others over there help to make it sound more natural, and then eventually hopefully typeset it into the manga itself.

So what you see there is a work in progress.

2. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Update:

Finally was able to access File #002 (chapter 2) of the manga.

The last time I started on chapter 1, it took me a few weeks. This time, it only took a few hours to put together my rough draft.
    I've posted the text file in the same site/thread as linked in the previous post. I've still got a bit of work to do on it, trying to figure out some of the sound words that weren't immediately obvious to me, and a few other things, but for the most part its finished. So if anyone wants to check it out you can head over there.

I won't post it here, cause I'm not sure how iffy it is posting stuff thats going to be used for ripped images and an unofficial scanlation.

And I really feel this isn't worth mentioning since all of you should know better, but the manga itself is NSFW. That is, unless everyone where you work are fans of Sayaka booty. ; )

3. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Someone else did chapters 1 and 2, but if you know where to look....*cough* you might find chapter 3...*wink wink*