Caligula

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JustAHappyRobot, Mar 11, 2016.

1. JustAHappyRobot

JustAHappyRobot New Member

Anyone have any thoughts on this? It was written by the same writer who worked on the first couple Persona games. Looks pretty similar to Tokyo Xanadu in my opinion. What do you guys think?

2. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

I'm interested, but if it gets localized I'm pretty sure Atlus will do it.

3. novurdim

novurdim New Member

Looks awesome, but I don't think XSEED will work with Furyu on this. Sadly.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

If it's Furyu, then definitely Atlus. They don't have many upcoming Atlus/Vanillaware titles, so most of everything else has been Furyu with some Spike-Chunsoft.

EDIT: Just checked their (apparently new) website. Huh they ONLY have Persona 5 and Odin Sphere coming up! Surprised no SMT IV Final yet, but soon I'm sure. Yeah this has a really good chance with them.

5. novurdim

novurdim New Member

Theoretically they also have to pick up new Utawarerumono and Exist Archive, but lately Atlus is very light on localization announcements for some reason. Maybe they spend most of their time helping SEGA on those 3ds translations? =/

6. BenoitRen

BenoitRen Member

This game interests me, but I'm worried as to how it will be turn out technically, as it's the same developer as Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, which had many framerate issues.

7. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Wouldn't be surprised if Atlus were a key factor in the recent slew of Sega localizations when Sega of old would have passed on them, but sooner or later Atlus would have to be done with those and be free to work on other titles. Maybe.

I also have a lot of concerns about the technical aspects of this title as the trailers have very noticeable chugging. Theoretically those could be addressed later on but I have my suspicions that they won't. I'm as much for quality as the next guy, but when it impacts the user experience, that's a worse option, IMHO.