Bullet Girls (Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by YumizukaSatsuki, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Kurbster

Kurbster New Member

Wouldn't mind having it localized, but I'm not going to shout from the highest mountain for it.

It's D3 publisher's decision and they would probably use their own western people, if anything. Just that they don't do much anymore on the localization end. I just don't see it generating enough interests for anyone else to pick it up, including xseed (although I did say the same about Criminal Girls. Just one big problem with how that turned out: NISA)

2. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Which isn't that surprising, really. Don't Image Epoch and NISA have some kind of partnership?

3. Kurbster

Kurbster New Member

the only other NISA game I see on Image Epoch's list is Time and Eternity *snicker*. Maybe it's a hate relationship where they try to sabotage each other, but stick together because they have great sex?

4. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

What a fun game that was :p (And yet I was strangely attracted to its terribleness... Somehow the gameplay was somewhat redeeming in its unique style. Very rhythmic...) Ammy deserves an award for platinuming it though :p

6. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

I deserve a Medal of Honor. :p

But seriously, it was kinda painful to do that. But now I can look back and smile, knowing I'll never have to play that pile of poop again, and have no reason to. :)

7. overthebarrier

overthebarrier New Member

Ryouga Saotome was blogging it on Twitter and he didn't seem to like it much. The fanservice is a separate issue imo.

8. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

I didn't mean that as "eww, nekkid animu lolis, gross", what I meant was that fanservice games are typically average to mediocre anyway, ignoring the fanservice (although I'm personally not too bothered by its addition, unless it's a loli).

9. overthebarrier

overthebarrier New Member

What I mean is that the fanservice will turn off one set of customers and the bad gameplay will turn off another, so you're left with a very select audience.

10. h2foxo

h2foxo New Member

3RD this week

http://otakomu.jp/archives/145708.html

http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?r=W090&v=2

[​IMG]

11. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Welp, goes to show you that it's profitable.

12. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Well, sex sells. Or hot anime girls, in this case.

13. zane20x

zane20x New Member

I think bullet girls is a good game and more then just fanservice.
    I think the people that like senran kagura will like this too in my opinion.
    Good to see it selling well its number 1 to me not counting that lame 3ds game

14. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

According to Famitsu, it's better than Girls und Panzer.

Its scores were pretty average (8/7/8/7) for a game reviewed in that magazine. Same score as Senran Kagura Burst, 1 point below SK2, and 2 points below Shinovi VS. I doubt it's great, but I also doubt that it's terrible. I'd guess that SK fans will like this game too though.

15. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

If SK fans will like this game, then that's gives XSEED even more reasons to localize this.

16. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

I bought SKB and have Shinovi VS on preorder. I even ordered an extra copy of VS to support XSeed's decision to take a chance and go physical on the second game and not censor it. I would certainly buy Bullet Girls if XSeed localized it.

17. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I wonder if it'll outsell SK2.

18. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

There's a chance that it might. If the characters and the story are pretty good, it can do it.

19. Clessy

Clessy Member

Maybe im crazy but, doesnt d3 only make kinda low budget not really good games? Isnt that their forte?

20. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

I have no idea if the game is any good or not but Famitsu scores are useless. Remember Time and Eternity got a decent score and then basically everyone hated it.