Blood Drive Op/logo Re-Creations

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by InochiPM, Jan 12, 2016.

1. InochiPM

InochiPM New Member

Since i just recently got Blood drive i have been hearing about all of its problems but their not so bad, but Has anyone else noticed the doubled audio on the first opening? Its really really noticeable when you listen closely lol.
    because at first i thought it was just house the song sounded until i looked it up and it didn't sound like that at all OTL;;

For a long time i have been a big fan of Corpse Party, ever since i first heard about the game in japan i started playing it even before the game was released in the US, but i found a stunning lack of people actually being fans of the game, it makes me so glad there are quite alot of people in the fandom now!
    So recently i picked up Hysteric Birthday and i changed the icons and such for the PSP game and remade my old logo i made and i feel like i should share them with you all here!

I did remakes of all of the logos,
    as i did two versions of Book of Shadows one with blood and one without

Corpse Party:
    Logo>
    [​IMG]
    PSP Icon>
    [​IMG]
    PSP Background>
    [​IMG]
    Corpse Party Book of Shadows:
    Logo>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PSP icon>
    [​IMG]
    PSP Background>
    [​IMG]
    Corpse Party The Anthology:
    Logo>
    [​IMG]
    PSP icon>
    [​IMG]
    PSP Background>
    [​IMG]

2. InochiPM

InochiPM New Member

And as and extra added thing, i made PSVita Bubble icons,

Corpse Party:
    [​IMG]

Corpse Party Book of Shadows:
    [​IMG]

Corpse Party The Anthology:
    [​IMG]

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, we reported this, but... oddly, the devs just didn't hear it. No matter what, they said the song sounded fine to them, And when we asked them to change it anyway, the change they made... wound up sounding exactly the same. It was really odd.

Sometimes, you just gotta pick your battles. ;)

-Tom