Blood Drive = Awesome Le!

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by Terro, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Didn't get a chance to make this topic yesterday, but I have to give another bravo to XSEED over this lovely boxset :) After buying the first two on DD, this one just made up for a lack of physical PSP presence, and the presentation is amazing :)

-shiny foil on the box
    -embossed lettering on the box
    -reverse cover that includes the Japanese SE and LE covers
    -embossed artbook cover
    -artbook FILLED with art from all 3 games
    -soundtrack with both discs using the covers of the first 2 games

Just all the fine details that went into this were amazing :) Haven't had a chance to rip the CDs yet, but I'm impressed over this set :)

Big thumbs up!!!!

2. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

How many pages is the artbook?

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It's pretty hefty. Around as thick as the Ys Celceta one, I'd say. Maybe a bit bigger.

4. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

The only thing I disliked about the LE, and this is mostly just because XSEED does this so frequently that I keep chiming in about this, is the type of soundtrack case used. I'm currently at a 100% break rate getting CDs out of those cases with those death grip hubs, which is why I immediately toss the CDs into empty jewel cases.

5. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Not quite! It's around 110 pages, whereas the Celceta one was... 130? 140? Something like that.

But it's still one of our bigger art books!

Ah, yes, that is the downside of those case types. We use them because they look nicer, and because the CDs stay in place better during shipping (with regular CD cases, there's always the risk of the CD falling out during transit and rattling around in the case, getting scratched in the process), but the amount of delicacy required to remove CDs from those types of cases can indeed be a bit... troublesome.

-Tom

6. KaminaGirl

KaminaGirl New Member

Speaking of the songs, not sure if you have answered this yet, but is there any translations for the any of the songs with lyrics? I understand if there isn't any. I know how hard it is to translate songs and when I try, most of the time I'm wrong.

7. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

We haven't provided any, at least. There was no real room for them anywhere, so we decided to just kind of let it go. ;)

-Tom

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Animelyrics.com has 2 lyrics from Blood Covered. However, make sure you have pop-up blockers on it. I tried browsing it on my phone and got bombarded by them -_- It's a VERY good site that's been around for years, but deserves to be updated, without all that crap :/

9. Poshakitoo

Poshakitoo New Member

It's awesome until the retailer that sell it to you gives it with the box very damaged. Had to return my copy (again for this) so they could send me a replacement. Even after that i really liked the shining eye on the dark, being hit with a weak light... It makes you feel the atmosphere of the game....

10. Clessy

Clessy Member

Yeah just got mine and loved the art book.

11. animeftw999

animeftw999 New Member

i love the box