Best Jrpg I've Ever Played

Discussion in 'The Last Story' started by MicronMagic, Nov 12, 2013.

1. MicronMagic

MicronMagic New Member

I've been playing JRPGs since Phantasy Star 2. And this is the best JRPG I've ever played. Best characterization, best combat system, best story, with the best pacing. Everything about this game was top notch.

2. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

This is indeed a great game, and it has the most enjoyable final dungeon I've ever played through. The bosses were great, especially the final boss. Seriously, this game got so many bonus points for having one of the best final bosses I've ever had the pleasure of fighting.

I agree about the game's pacing. It was the perfect length--the game told the story it wanted to tell with no filler.

3. akito666

akito666 New Member

I have yet to buy this game because I have yet to find a new sealed copy for $25 or less. My Canadian black Wii is no longer connected to either of my two HDTVs; it had been eatting dust since November 28th when I bought my second PS3, the GTA V bundle one. It is a hassle to play Wii since all the HDTV slots are taken but since this game is considered by me as the second best Wii game after Xenoblade Chronicles, I will definitely buy it someday! If it was a PS3 game, I would had already bought it.

4. cahm

cahm Member

This game is beyond comparison indeed, even the art book in it is awesome (the words of the staff on it make it really special), you can feel the deep care and love in this game in almost every detail, the game plot, the design of characters, dungeons, monsters, the particular humor sense in the game. No many games can grant this kind of feeling, try it, you won't regret it...

5. akito666

akito666 New Member

It has been awhile since I last posted here.

My black Wii, Canadian Wii is once again connected to a HDTV using composite cables because component cables cost at least $15. The black Wii is connected to a 1080p 24" HDTV and looks great. I still haven't bought The Last Story yet though. It is one of my most wanted Wii titles alongside Sakura Wars and Xenoblade Chronicles. Valhalla Knights is 4th on my Wii game wishlist. I only want these 4 Wii games, already got all the other ones I wanted. I probably buy The Last Story this month. I have already bought over $250 on games between April and this month, my parents are upset at me buying so many games and so, I will get this one a little later but will definitely buy it as that this seems to be one of the best JRPGs for the Wii and JRPG is one of my favorite genres.

6. akito666

akito666 New Member

I just bought the game for $35, new and sealed. I can't wait to play it..

7. Nikkle

Nikkle New Member

I really, really, REALLY hope Last Story gets a spiritual sequel. It's a great diamond in the rough, and with a little polishing of the mechanics and maybe ironing out some of the quirks, I think it'd WAY better. It was a very ambious and original game (gameplay wise anyway).