Ask Us About Kiseki

Discussion in 'The Legend of Heroes Series' started by omgfloofy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

Some of the first two's was due to licensing deals of how they were distributed I think.
    They managed to get the Joshua and Estelle outfits and that was tricky if I recall, but the most deserving to wrangle if ever there were any.

2. Yotaka

Yotaka Well-Known Member

I might just be a bit of a Gagharv nerd. xD And it's all very fresh in my mind thanks to floofy's recent streams as well.

The localized name is 'Song of the Ocean' and the original Japanese name is 'Cagesong of the Ocean. There's really nothing lost in omitting the first bit. On the same note, the first game in the trilogy is 'The White Witch' in Japanese but 'Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch' in English. I'm used to playing the trilogy in Japanese so I tend to slip into using those names when talking about the games.

CS1 and 2 had preorder-exclusive costumes and DLC that you'd get from magazines and guidebooks, which XSEED wasn't able to get but I'm not surprised since they tended to be things like giving uniforms based on the stores where you could preorder which only exist in Japan anyways. One store did have modifications to the Thors uniforms to make them look more like the Jenis uniforms which was kind of cool. For III and IV, there are also shop-specific preorder costumes that NISA will probably not be able to get (mostly swimsuits or quirky casual outfits) but the stuff like the 'magical girl/princess knight' themed outfits are paid DLC so NISA should be able to get those with no trouble. Not as sure about the Utawarerumono collaborative outfit though.

3. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

I see, thanks =)

4. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

On phone. Forgive.

Cs 2. Legram. Lina, unimportortant npc. Vanishes in fog and returns... doesn't seem important but is it?.

5. Yotaka

Yotaka Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, she didn't vanish into the fog, she was hiding in one of the other buildings because she was afraid to go back out into the fog and they thought she was missing. It doesn't come up again later in any case.