Ask Us About Kiseki

Discussion in 'The Legend of Heroes Series' started by omgfloofy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. omgfloofy

omgfloofy Well-Known Member

......???????

Nebula? Uh.... Do you mean the Red Constellation?

2. nivora

nivora Active Member

No Nebula is an in the organisation of Franz hence it is all a confusing thing

3. omgfloofy

OH. Okay. Uh... I need to go back and look at things, because there's not really enough to remember on it clearly. lol

(And I've been focused on stuff elsewhere in the game and all.)

nivora likes this.
  4. nivora

nivora Active Member

i could tell from your great writeup on kisekicrack :D

omgfloofy likes this.
  5. Celica_Gale

Celica_Gale New Member

Quick question about Olivier in CSIII

From what I've gathered 'Lenheim' is his mother's name, but does the game mention if Olivier is his original name as well?

6. Karl Bahceci

Karl Bahceci New Member

Just confirming/wondering about the following from the ending of Sen III

Was the point of the final chapter to see whether or not the slaying of the guardian would 'choose' Ouroboros or Nebula? The name was 'for whom the bell tolls' if I'm not mistaken, but I was wondering if there were any more details on how the Phantasmal Blaze project would have 'superseded' the Twilight in terms of priority.

7. nivora

nivora Active Member

the title of the chapter is just a reference to them using the bell from Crossbell. I think. At that point Ouroboros and Nebula already had been working together with the Phantasmal Blaze plan scratched. it is an entirely different plan that both would result in releasing the Great Power. Not sure of that answers your question.

8. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

I just watched Sora No Kiseki The Animation on YouTube... UGH! Talk about rising up the feels! I thought it was great! Its just a shame that without the knowledge of FC and SC games, its probably a head scratcher to people unaware. That being said I think even for them its easy to see the depth and quality of Kiseki just by watching this, or at least spark enough interest to want to play the games and find out the rest. Good watch, and a well done anime to compliment the games, thats for sure.

9. KamikazeK-

KamikazeK- Member

It's funny that you say that because I think most fans consider the animation to be total crap. :p I've heard a lot of "they butchered the story" and such

10. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

First of all, I just enjoyed seeing these characters in anime form, there are fun moments that capture the characters personalities in this, the music is re-arranged and re-recorded version of the excellent music in the game. The geography is very on point (for example you can See the lights of Ruan lit up in the night sky in the distance while they are battling at the Academy, nice touch) and the aesthetic is totally there and captures Zemuria well. Some of the character designs look a little off and different from the way they look in the game, and a few things are changed and different. Either way, its an extra non-essential piece to the Kiseki collective, that I think is a fun add on that you could watch or not watch and I think if a total stranger to the series gave this a watch, while they would be totally lost about what was really going on, I think it would spark their interest to seek out the games if they were also gamers. I thought it was a perfectly fine and welcome entry to the Kiseki series and no reason to complain about it either way since its non-essential anyway.

11. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Walter kicking Estelle was the only redeemable thing from that anime for me. :)

12. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

Dunno how I forgot to ask this but does cs3 explain what is up with beryl?

13. omgfloofy

Nope.

14. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

That's horrible!

15. Zerkion

Zerkion Member

Does CS3 explain why Ouroboros was seemingly dormant in the three years between CS2 and 3? I haven't played CS2, so that's the assumption I'm going with.

16. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

It's about a year from the end of Cold Steel II I think, not three.

omgfloofy likes this.
  17. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

'Dormant' is also not exactly the right word. While it's not outright spelled out, there are a lot of bits that seem to indicate they were moving behind the scenes and preparing. The Society never had any problems taking it slow, and it makes sense they wanted some preparations, given the end of CS2 and how CS3 goes.

omgfloofy likes this.
  18. omgfloofy

@Ringwraith is right in the statement, it hasn't been three years between the two games. CS2 ends in March 1205, and a lot of CS3 is in 1206. There is actually a precedent for something to watch for regarding 1207. I doubt we're going to see what happens then until Falcom's good and ready to let us see it.

Like what @Marx-93 says is right, as well, regarding the Ouroboros.

The Ouroboros had its Phantasmal Blaze Plan stolen from them by Osborne. A big part of what they are doing when CS3 begins is that they're launching an operation to get their plan back into their control again.

19. LrdDimwit

LrdDimwit Member

So, what do you suppose the odds are that the
    Grandmaster one of the Sept Terrion?

20. omgfloofy

I think it's slim.

The goal of the Grandmaster and Ouroboros is to gather all of the Sept-Terrion. It sounds weird to me to think that she's one of the items that they're trying to get.