Ask Us About Kiseki

Discussion in 'The Legend of Heroes Series' started by omgfloofy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. LrdDimwit

LrdDimwit Member

As I recall, Class VII's dorm doesn't even have bathrooms. Showers are only ever referenced in connection to sports clubs or the swimming quests, I believe, not as something sane people do on a regular basis.

I guess if the party can carry around "fresh milk" for months and eat it without any real problems, their metabolism is so different from ours that you can't even assume they would need to use the john, so it kind of makes sense they don't have any? Or you can just add it to the list of hand-wavey things around scope and setting that the games don't bother with.

2. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

No-one wants to model toilets.
    (It always a bit of a weird omission considering how thoroughly detailed they otherwise are, even hotels have had laundry rooms in the past you couldn't go into, but existed).

LrdDimwit likes this.
  3. nivora

nivora Active Member

zemuria reeks confirmed

Meles Badger likes this.
  4. Meles Badger

Meles Badger New Member

The power of the Sept-Terrion of Water is actually to be the only restroom in all Zemuria.

5. nivora

nivora Active Member

only one nation can poop
    if it is in Calvard we now know why Osborne wants to invade.

BrokenFantasy1985 likes this.
  6. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

Only the nobles could afford to pay the trip to Calvard to poop in peace! Osborne was doing all this so the working class can poop too!

LrdDimwit and nivora like this.
  7. Yotaka

Yotaka Well-Known Member

If you've played all of The 3rd then you know almost as much as the most-informed of fans. The Crossbell games don't add much on the subject except to imply that what we saw of a Stigma awakening in The 3rd is a shared experience among all Dominion, though otherwise how someone comes to possess one doesn't seem to have any particular requirements. There's a chance CS3 provides some more information on the topic but despite knowing that at least one Dominion is using their Stigma from promo material, up to the point I'm currently at I haven't seen a thing.. Barring any possible reveals there, we don't know exactly what Stigmas are, what makes someone possess one or why there are never more than twelve in existence at any given time. We just have theories of varying degrees of crackiness.

Unless there are notes in the Japanese artbooks (which I can take a look at later) that make it explicit, all we can say is that someone in-house did them or that it was a collaboration between multiple employees.

8. DrawnofSpade

DrawnofSpade New Member

damn yea i have the collector's edition but nothing is in there about the mech designer, Valimar looked similar to a SR version of Fury Knight's raftclanz. Thanks for looking into it.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  9. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

Got some CS 3 questions:

These questions probably qualify as spoilers but I don't want to spoil myself with other things by going into the other thread so please just spoiler tag the answers:
    The questions themselves may spoil cs1 and 2 so yeah.

Question now that some people have finished cs3. Does it seem 'bigger' than cs1 and 2? Not just scope but length of actual game too? How does it compare in that regard?
    Does the western half of Erebonia feel fully fleshed out? Or is it still kinda disconnected where you travel to a town and back without actually hoofing it there manually and/or never being able to do so.

1: do you get to hoof it around the entire country manually ever or is it more on rails (no train pun intended) like cs1?

2: Do we get a solid answer on what exactly Sharon's relationship is between Oroborus and being a maid or is it still played coy? I don't wanna know what it is, just if we get to know yet.

3: Is there tension or animosity played between Rean and lady chuck-norris. I forget her name. golden mech girl who is made out to be a 2nd Cassius. Tension because like.. you know, they were kinda enemies in 2 even though they never really butted heads directly. Does she show remorse that she was siding with a dip#%@@% like cayanne, or was she doing it purely for a nobility standpoint like Rufus kinda shows a leaning towards without opposing Osborne (obviously).

4: Do we find out what Altina knew during CS2? Like was she Osborne's agent the whole time? Like she knew she was eventually going to double cross Vita all along. I mean I just wonder who was she getting her highest orders from during cs2 with Osborne missing. Rufus would be presumed but she spent quite some time away from him with other people who would probably think they have authority over her like Vita and Cayanne... err I cant articulate this well, I hope I'm getting my point across. Also, does the game kinda play on Rean being a superior/guardian/mentor AND a staff member between two people 'against' him the previous game? I mean it would be a pretty awkward situation!

5: I've seen Tita, but do we see any Agate?

6: Kind of a multi question but... how much of the game are you with the old class 7 in terms of them being there for dialogue and stuff, if any. If any. Do you spend any significant time as a class again or is it just kinda visiting one or 2 old crew at a time for specific chapters or outings?

10. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

They are pretty particular for each chapter, but generalizing (I've also might have missed something, given the nature of Trails games)

1: Rails like CS1, though each region is very big compared to CS1(the first chapter for example has 2 cities and 3 'dungeons' within the same place, while the second takes place on Crossbell).

2: Kinda. We get Sharon's backstory and some other stuff from which everything can more or less be deduced, but I don't think its spelled out directly. I may have missed it though

3: Not really. Rean and Aurelia already worked together in the Northern Campaign, and don't really have much of a personal problem with each other (or not as much as I feared). Aurelia though is an unrelenting badass, so no regrets and sometimes she gives the usual ridiculous order (which is why Rean kinda fears her).

4: Not really? Altina has a lot of conversations and we do learn about her, but she really seemed to be just obeying orders and didn't know much. The specifics are not elaborated. Rean worked with both Altina and Aurelia during the Northern Campaign, so it's not really awkward for him.

5: Yes

6: One third of the game. Each chapter has kinda a school+field trip+ old class VII sections, though as you'll expect the specifics vary a fair bit. I think old class VII only reunites for the last chapter, in the other chapters you have them 3 a piece.

11. nivora

nivora Active Member

about #2 i feel we basically learn everything there is to learn about Sharon

12. nivora

nivora Active Member

When was the first official acknowledgement of Ouroboros existing? It always is talked about as if it existed for ages but i don't remember any sources on this?

13. zwabbit

zwabbit Active Member

In-universe would probably be end of FC/start of SC. Cassius explains to Estelle what Ouroboros is in the prologue. Obviously he knew of their existence beforehand, but beyond that we are not given any further indications.

14. nivora

nivora Active Member

yes i know but i am more hinting at the first time they got noticed. We assume they have this air of being a very ancient order around them but i'm starting to believe that is not true at all...

15. Aliseyun

Aliseyun Member

I would like confirmation on this from Floofy or Yotaka, but I remember Sharon saying that when her assassin organization was absorbed into Ouroboros, it had only 'existed in its current form' from a recent time or so?

In addition, we also know that Anguis II, III, IV, and VII all joined within the past twenty years, so unless the other three are special cases it makes it even more likely.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    nivora likes this.
  16. zwabbit

zwabbit Active Member

Arianrhod as well? Despite having been around for so long?

17. Aliseyun

Aliseyun Member

Roselia mentions that she lost contact with Arianrhod around 20 years ago, and during that time she joined Ouroboros

18. nivora

nivora Active Member

and that in fact is the exact line that is making me question what we assume of Ouroboros' age

19. Erpy

Erpy Active Member

Will Cold Steel III answer the question what the whole point of "Ashen vs. Azure" was, seeing that Azure Abyss was interested in that and not much more during CS2? (yes or no is sufficient)

20. nivora

nivora Active Member

the purpose of their fight? No.
    (Floofy/Seyun/Guan/Yotaka probably can chime in better though)