Ask Us About Kiseki

Discussion in 'The Legend of Heroes Series' started by omgfloofy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. zwabbit

zwabbit Active Member

Interesting, there does appear to already be an Arseille model available for purchase. Aidios knows how expensive it is though.

2. Karrion

Karrion New Member

CS and Ao/Zero spoilers

1- If I remember correctly, during the prologue, Millium and Crow were absent, yet during Chapter 5, they're there with everybody else. Does this have anything to do with KeA rewriting history?

2- During Ch5 the railway cannons don't fire, yet I remember that in Ao, the cannons fired but were stopped by the Aions. Am I missing something?

3- Is there any reason for Gideon to go on the seemingly suicidal mission other than "Welp, I don't have my flute anymore, may as well kill myself for my ideals."? Looked a bit strange to me.

3. nivora

nivora Active Member

about #1; that's the general assumption yes
    #3 i feel like they wrote Gideon in hindsight to give the ILF more cachet

4. zwabbit

zwabbit Active Member

Those were two different incidents. The second firing occurred well after chapter 5 and after Crossbell declared independence.

5. nivora

nivora Active Member

does anyone have an idea where exactly Hamel is located on this map?

6. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

It's in the south, near Parm. Concretely, it's around 12 km (120 selge) north of Haken gate (the border with Liberl).

nivora likes this.
  7. Karrion

Karrion New Member

Now that you talk about it... Anybody knows the conversion from zemurian units to the international system? I know it was a question on the 3rd's quiz but can't remember what it was.

8. nivora

nivora Active Member

ty im trying to figure something out regarding sen3 and i wasn't sure where exactly to place it on the map

9. Yotaka

Yotaka Well-Known Member

1 rege = 1 centimeter
    1 arge = 1 meter
    1 selge = 100 meters
    1 torim = 1 ton

LrdDimwit likes this.
  10. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

Darn, they couldn't keep it to kilometres.
    That would've been my guess, considering I was just guessing conversion rates based on their context.

11. Zerkion

Zerkion Member

Do sound team jdk use synth or real instruments for their video game music?

12. Eldiel

Eldiel New Member

Depending on the song, it's synth or instrumental. You can see credits with demetori (who is a famous touhou cover artist and guitarist) at the end of most of the new games.

13. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

I didnt know they work with demetori. Thats cool.

14. Eldiel

Eldiel New Member

He used to be part of the pre 2016 jdk band as the lead guitar, still gets hired to do tracks it seems.

15. Pandesmos

Pandesmos Member

I don't think I'll need to spoil this albeit the answer may need to be....

Do we know anything about what a Stigma actually is? I mean, I know it's an engraving upon the soul but do we have any indication how it comes about? Is it some kind of blessing or curse? What are its origins? Etc.

16. nivora

nivora Active Member

we have no clue but i think the most popular theory is that it is related to Sept-Terrion

17. LrdDimwit

LrdDimwit Member

We actually know a bit more than "no clue".

The Church seems pretty clear that Stigmata are related to Aidios in some way. That's why having one automatically gives you rank in the Graalsritter. So if both the Sept-Terrion and the Stigmata are connected to Aidios, the odds are pretty good they're also connected to each other.

18. nivora

nivora Active Member

well the official explanation of the church is something i take with a grain of salt but it seems imperative that the sept-terrion are closely linked to Aidios' existence itself

19. Zerkion

Zerkion Member

Do toilets exist in Zemuria? I recall showers being mentioned in CS, but I can't remember if toilets were ever seen.

nivora likes this.
  20. DrawnofSpade

DrawnofSpade New Member

quick question i want to find out who the mech designer or the concept artist for the cold steel series is, but after looking through art booklet, official site, and even end game credit does not show it. Any ideas?