An Article About Xseed

Discussion in 'I <3 XSEED' started by cKei, Apr 22, 2015.

1. cKei

cKei New Member

Hey guys,

i completely forgot to announce that here, but a few months ago i published a big presentation of Xseed on the n&deg;1 videogame site in France (and europe). This is a site directed to a broad audience, where a lot of varied gamer's profile interwine.

Xseed, small by size but big at heart

The article in completely in french, but check it out if you can understand.

So my goal was to portrait what Xseed is, where does it come from, who work behind the scene, basically an intel on why Xseed is loved worldwide, directed at those who don't pay attention on who gives them their games. Well, some readers argued that it resembles a panegyric at times, which is not false. I did not want to talk about "less bright" topics, most of which i either don't know about or are mostly personnality conflicts. So yeah, this is kind of laudatory. ;)

While writing, i also talked about the localization process, something that is generally not understood by players (well, when it's not translated in english, or takes a lot of time to release in europe). I want to thank Britanny, Jessica and Tom for the various blogs, interviews (and tweets) that were really helpfull on this matter. :)

There, just wanted to let you know i really like what you've done for us (talking about the niche kind of gamers), and hope that will attract more people to small JRPG.

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Awww, that's really kind of you! Feel free to reach out to us with interview questions if you ever decide to do something like this again, though -- no guarantees we'd be able to do it, but we're usually more than happy to drone on endlessly about our jobs, because they're pretty much our lives at this point. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, though, and for taking the time to write such a long article!

-Tom

3. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

Question; are you fine folks likely to give interviews at E3? :lol:

4. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Poooooossibly. Drop a line to pr@xseedmarketing.com if you want to try to schedule anything.

-Tom

5. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

Alrighty; I sent something out - might be a bit early, but better too soon than too late.