Akiba's Trip 2 (Playstation 3 / Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Nov 9, 2013.

1. DemonGazed

DemonGazed New Member

Can't wait to see if they do localize this game and Shinovi Versus, I'd buy both

2. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I'm buying both for the Vita. My Vita will not have a moment's rest next year.

3. Veleskola

Veleskola New Member

I'm so glad the Vita is picking up. The only games released on the Vita this year that I picked up was Muramasa Rebirth and Ys: Memories of Celceta. I picked up Ragnarok Odyssey but that was released last year I think.
    My 3DS got most of the love this year but Vita releases were slow. So the Vita picking up next year is definitely what it needs. Hell my Vita is currently on my shelf because I'm too busy playing Bravely Default on my 3DS.

4. Mavrickjubei

Mavrickjubei New Member

Would love to see this game taken up by XSEED Games! I'm really wanting to import this game as I started back on my Japanese Language studying and this would be a big help in the Hiragana/Katakana area!

5. Mavrickjubei

Mavrickjubei New Member

In the past I've never been a big fan of Digital releases. The reasons being I'm a collector and the limited memory that I have for the Playstation Vita. Now that's changing! Sony's reluctance to bring over the 64GB memory card(which I have eagerly been anticipating) has caused me to buy it from Japan. For $107 with shipping included is a deal! Now I'm buying more PSP & other digital games. Just to let you guys know! Your one of the few companies that I really support! So physical or digital it's a green light with me! Most of your decisions on localizing games are legit. I buy them. As the saying goes, just shut up and take my money!

6. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Let's see which game comes first, Akiba's Trip 2 or Shinovi Versus.

7. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Well people are more aware of SK than Akiba's Trip...So my money's on SV due to wise decision.

8. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Er... that's not really how release dates work! Games get released when they're done. Should we indeed be working on these two games, their release order will be determined by their respective schedules, not by popularity or notoriety. ;)

-Tom

9. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Exactly what Tom said. I'd think Akiba's Trip 2 would come first, since Burst just came out a couple of months ago, and Acquire doesn't have a single game announced for the future yet.

10. DemonGazed

DemonGazed New Member

Would be logic. And I can't wait to try out Akiba's Trip 2, I really hope they'll bring it, it looks awesome! 2014 would be better with it than without.

11. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Well it's true that Burst came out about 2 months ago...I guess Akiba's Trip 2 might be a better choice after all.

12. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Not to mention it's a multiplatform release as well.

13. Kresnik258

Kresnik258 New Member

Is this pretty much confirmed at this point then? I know there was the PS Blog tease, but is that conclusive enough that it's coming?

If so: hyped. Been interested in this ever since it surfaced in Japan. Was interested in Akiba's Trip Plus as well, but I understand the logistics of bringing over a PSP game at the time it released were nigh-on impossible.

But anyway, it looks pretty fun to play and I think I'd enjoy exploring Akihabara on my Vita. I just hope they make it a retail release so I can import from the US, since I assume it'd get digital-only in Europe if it were coming.

(Speaking of which, is there any DLC for this game?)

14. Kresnik258

Kresnik258 New Member

Mind=1. Can't leave it on that cliffhanger ending :p