Akiba's Trip 2 (Playstation 3 / Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

[​IMG]

Set in Akihabara, bloodsucking demon creatures have taken over the area. The player is required to defeat these demons by stripping off their clothes and exposing them to sunlight. The storyline revolves around a conspiracy behind the Magaimono organization that the player explores. Within the game, there will be over 130 real life Akihabara shops that they player is able to visit.

Akiba's Trip 2 is a Japanese adventure game for the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 by Acquire. It is the sequel to Akiba's Trip on the PlayStation Portable.

2. GuardianOfDarkness

GuardianOfDarkness New Member

Tom is there a chance that Xseed localize Akiba's Trip 2? the game has an original story not a follow up to the first game

3. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

He said there is a chance, and seeing that it's an Acquire game, it's also likely now.

4. Veleskola

Veleskola New Member

I really like the box art. More video games should have box arts of maids holding underpants.

I'm still sad that Xseed never localized the original.

5. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

6. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

You know, if they do localize this, they might as well localize the prequel even though it's has its own story.

7. Veleskola

Veleskola New Member

Ken already said no on the localization of this game. In the same article that he gave Senran Kagura a maybe.

8. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Exactly, I think it was mostly because of the platform, though.

9. Veleskola

Veleskola New Member

I assume they already see Vita as a viable platform at this point. So Akiba's Trip 2 got a chance.

So what's next for Xseed now? Senran Kagura and Ys Celceta is coming out this month. Is Ragnarok Odyssey Ace the only announced game left? Excluding FC and SC.

10. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Yes, it's the only game left. Also, XSEED is closer to Acquire now (even closer after GungHo bought the company).

11. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Well then, guess we have to skip it if this gets localized sadly. It's a shame but oh well.

12. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Why do you say that?

13. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Wait..I thought you said....Never mind then. ^_^;

14. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

XSEED has localized every recent Acquire game, except for Class of Heroes and Akiba's Trip Plus (!).

15. Veleskola

Veleskola New Member

Oh yeah. Hey Xseed, you never said anything about Akiba's Trip Plus! What? Still no? Ken hates me?
    Oh... okay...
    *cries in the corner*

16. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Sales goals from Sinobi:
    • Akiba's Trip 2: 100k (Vita) 50k (PS3)

I think they'll reach 100k combined, if at all.

17. GuardianOfDarkness

the game is on both PS3 and Vita, so it would be a damn shame if no one localized it, considering the platforms and that it's from Acquire i'm puzzled why none of the trinity picked it up (Xseed, Atlus and Aksys i mean)

18. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

It has just been released, give it a few months.

19. GuardianOfDarkness

i really hope so xD, it will be a bigger shock if after 3-6 months no one picks it up lol

20. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

It's Acquire's biggest title in years, after games that only sell a couple of thousand units.