Comments on Profile Post by Cqef

1. RixiaIsMyWaifu
    RixiaIsMyWaifu
    Could you please not use that phrase? It should be obvious why it's not a good idea to use it.
    May 24, 2015
  2. Terro
    Terro
    Looks like it's referring to a Falcom game. I didn't know why it was even objective until you made a comment.
    May 24, 2015
  3. JoniCroni
    JoniCroni
    Tone-policing again? :P Yeah, it's so politically correct not to use it!
    May 24, 2015
  4. RixiaIsMyWaifu
    RixiaIsMyWaifu
    Tone-policing would be me telling Cqef to say things "nicely" instead of addressing whatever point was made, which asking to not use a racially charged phrase does not fall under.
    May 24, 2015
  5. JoniCroni
    JoniCroni
    Who do you think are you fooling? :/ "Master race is a racially charged phrase, so change it" it's tone policing.
    May 24, 2015
  6. JoniCroni
    JoniCroni
    Stop telling people how they should express themselves to suit your own tastes.
    May 24, 2015
  7. RixiaIsMyWaifu
    RixiaIsMyWaifu
    I'm not "fooling" anyone, you just don't know what tone-policing is. I'm not telling Cqef to change his wording to suit my sensibilities, I'm asking that a phrase with racist connotations not be used.
    May 25, 2015
  8. Cqef
    Cqef
    Good sir, your nickname has a sexist connotation, so it shouldn't be used all the same. Oh wait, your nickname is meant as a joke. And in the same way, my comment is meant as a joke. Please stop reading too much into things, that's totally uncalled for, man. Peace.
    May 25, 2015
  9. RixiaIsMyWaifu
    RixiaIsMyWaifu
    It's not a joke, I just got lazy when trying to come up with a name to use here, and I do now regret going with it.
    And something being a joke is not a good defense, especially when said joke is a bad, racist one to begin with. That you think I'm reading too much into it is just a sign of how little thought you put into your original comment.
    May 25, 2015
  10. Cqef
    Cqef
    RixiaIsMyWaifu is mai waifu <3
    May 26, 2015