virtualdesire
Last Activity:
Mar 1, 2014

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

virtualdesire

Nightmare Doll Lady

Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me When I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will.. Dec 19, 2013

virtualdesire was last seen:
Mar 1, 2014
    1. virtualdesire
      virtualdesire
      Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me When I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will..
    2. virtualdesire
      virtualdesire
      Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me When I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will I know that you will Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?
    3. virtualdesire
      virtualdesire
      Put all your angels on the edge Keep all the roses, I'm not dead I left a thorn under your bed..Whisper to my heart When hope is torn apart And no one can save you
    4. virtualdesire
      virtualdesire
      Hear my cries of hate Hate for all,Feeble humans...I am your angel
    5. virtualdesire
      virtualdesire
      busy with work and anime
    6. virtualdesire
      virtualdesire
      I'm your Angel! Whorship me, Adore me, Enjoy yourself with all things that come from ecstasy.
    7. youda515
      youda515
      Hiya angie ^-^ I've finished my exam, so gimme a pm in the game kay? :3
    8. virtualdesire
      virtualdesire
      Every man I ever knew Every woman I ever had Is gone Everything I ever touched Everything I ever had Has died
    9. youda515
      youda515
      Hiya Angie, it sure does bring back sweet memories when I think about the old times when we were in one clan and as a party. Just so you know, my important exam is coming up and it's at 2nd of October. So wish me luck for that, okay? ^_^
    10. randomwords
      randomwords
      Ohai Miku :3
    11. youda515
      youda515
      Hiya Angie, can't play Imagine now, but check Saisei's clan thread to know why and how are you these days? :3
    12. Rayerra
    13. Rayerra
      Rayerra
      Hi hi Angel
  • About

manga(mostly yuri) anime, classical music , my favorite movie American Beauty, love gaming especially Jrpg's
    Tv show's ( Seinfield, The Office, ) Hobbies walking. best quote 'Oh, Cool Kid' Joddie from Detective Conan ^_^

Signature

[​IMG]...Yuri invented just to steal yaoi's thunder