Kikki

Followers 1

Share This Page

Kikki

Member, Female, from on a hill over the river

I am so tired of waiting that I have begun to lose interest. Apr 22, 2018

1. Kikki
      Kikki
      I am so tired of waiting that I have begun to lose interest.
      1. AnimeGamer183
        AnimeGamer183
        I feel the same way, but I am going to take a guess you are talking about a game. I am feeling this way but about people and its a very crucial situation :/
        Apr 23, 2018
      2. Kikki
        Kikki
        I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. :(
        Apr 25, 2018
      3. AnimeGamer183
        AnimeGamer183
        Life hasnt let up for me for 8 years now, and I simply cant move on with my goals because of it... some times I feel like a defeated person with no purpose anymore.
        Apr 25, 2018
    2. Kikki
      Kikki
      I just got SPOILERED! *cries*
      1. Kikki
        Kikki
        In the very middle of an article that shouldn't have had ANY spoilers, they told how a game that hasn't even been released here, yet, ends! My favourite story-driven series! Uwaaaaah...
        Feb 28, 2018
    3. Kikki
      Kikki
      Can caffeine patches possibly work?
      1. Kikki
        Kikki
        They do. They work the same as drinking it. They were supposed to avoid the digestive issues I get from consuming it but...nope. Caused all the same trouble. Phooey, not a good option, then...
        Feb 28, 2018
    4. Kikki
      Kikki
      Installing a circle pad should not be so much easier than cleaning the PC fan.
    5. Kikki
      Kikki
      New circle pad on the way!
      1. Cryrobinson likes this.
    6. Kikki
      Kikki
      My 3DS needs a new circle pad :(
    7. Kikki
      Kikki
      I wonder what Bokumono the Switch will be getting...a new one or a port?
  • About

4th gen Canadian. Winter? Should never have been invented, I hate it forever; even in the sweatiest part of the year, I still do not look fondly upon winter, no matter how pretty it is when the snow is fresh. Hockey? Second most boring sport in the world. Beer? Tastes weirdly like laundry detergent fumes. Though to be fair, I think all alcohol tastes like something gone rotten, so there's no point in asking my opinion on beer to begin with. And our national animals are the biggest dorks of the animal kingdom, though I find that funny. (Majestic eagle? Powerful bison or buffalo? Ha ha, no, those are for the US, where they take their dignity more seriously. In Canada we're all about dorky geese, beavers, moose and loons.) But seriously, I AM Canadian. I can even say it in French, look: Je suis Canadienne! All evidence the contrary, I really am.

I'm not always polite, though I do try. It's hard work, sometimes!

Gamer, but in limited fashion. I love the Bokujo Mongatari series, at least since ANB, because I like building homes and gardens for myself so much that when I can't do it physically, I want to do it digitally. My biggest love though is story-driven games like the Trails series and the Tales of games. (And Xenoblade!) I also have to find my games visually appealing or I can't get into them, which is unfortunate, as it really limits me. Sadly, I cannot stand pixel art even if it is accompanied by an amazing story. It takes me back to 1990, and not in a way I enjoy. This makes the indie gaming scene one I don't dabble in much.

Crafter. I'd probably try anything once, when it comes to arts and crafts. Also been a writer and photographer for 29-30 years in one case and about 25 in the other, but even if I were good enough to be a professional (which I'm not) that would kill any fun in it, so they're just hobbies.

Gardener because I grew up in a family of farmers. Cyclist because nature gave me big lungs AND big quads, and a love of being alone.

Silly person because I have two silly sisters and they are contagious, but too cute to quarantine.