DustyStarr's Recent Activity

1. DustyStarr replied to the thread General Gaming News Topic.

It's both good for me because it is before work, but bad for me because it means I will get less sleep for work... a tough call to wake...

Feb 19, 2020 at 3:15 AM
  2. DustyStarr replied to the thread Since the thread about the forum closing doesn't allow comments....

My unhappiness has never been about XSEED news, I can get that wherever. It is more just that the XSEED forums have been with me for 9...

Feb 17, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  3. DustyStarr replied to the thread Since the thread about the forum closing doesn't allow comments....

And TBF active upfront time was never a strong suit for XSEED here. However, I will add that so far XSEED has been fairly on top of...

Feb 16, 2020 at 9:04 PM
  4. DustyStarr replied to the thread Since the thread about the forum closing doesn't allow comments....

I'm really sad the old place was never archived, I think this is the only version of this site that was ever logged.

Feb 16, 2020 at 1:15 AM
  5. DustyStarr replied to the thread The Fantastic Happy Time Msd Bar.

I would not say that, I think this was a great place in it's prime.

Feb 14, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  6. DustyStarr replied to the thread Since the thread about the forum closing doesn't allow comments....

...I don't know what I am going to have in my second Firefox tab after this place vanishes. :( It's been XSEED for 9 years.

Feb 14, 2020 at 7:34 AM
  7. DustyStarr replied to the thread Since the thread about the forum closing doesn't allow comments....

I feel a bit like you, I am not sure how active I will be there. Not that the Switch has any form of messaging but we should exchange...

Feb 13, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  8. DustyStarr liked Kikki's post in the thread General Gaming News Topic.

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I've been trying to think of a game that requires NSO for multiplayer, but that doesn't have any DLC, but I...

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:09 AM
  9. DustyStarr replied to the thread General Gaming News Topic.

I think I heard that ANY game that uses NSO has that tag on it, but I am not sure.

Feb 12, 2020