Followers 1

Share This Page

Battlechili

Member, Male, from The Shepherd Republic

Battlechili was last seen:
Mar 18, 2018
    1. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      It would be really cool if there was a PC version of Rune Factory Frontier
    2. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      Zwei looks really cute
    3. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      TFW Moero Chronicle is coming out the same month as Cold Steel. I'm sorry XSeed. But the monstergirls need my support
      1. Battlechili
        Battlechili
        I WILL come back to buy Cold Steel at a later date however.
        Aug 4, 2017
    4. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      Is Senran Kagura EV better or worse than SV?
      1. Tiamat
        Tiamat
        Late reply but EV is worse. Feels too slow and restricted.
        Apr 11, 2017
    5. DustyStarr
      DustyStarr
      Holy shit I just realized you were also from the Little Tail Bronx forums. Never thought I would see someone from there again. X3 HAI!

If I see a good deal on the second book I will let you know (I have not even seen it on sale...). I am trying to get the archives myself now, but I guess I waited too long... shame because damn I really wanted to translate them...
      1. Battlechili
        Battlechili
        I don't know why I never responded to this. Thanks! And yeah, its cool seeing familiar faces.
        Aug 4, 2017
    6. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      If anyone here happens to run across volume 2 of the Solatorobo Archive artbooks being sold online please let me know.
    7. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      Friendly reminder that Solatorobo, Pandora's Tower, Killer Is Dead, and Fragile Dreams are the best XSeed games.
    8. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      Curiously I can only log in if I click an old non-working password reset link in my email and then log-in once it takes me to these forums
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wyrdwad
        Wyrdwad
        I'll speak with our creative designer again and see if she has any other ideas, but it's unfortunately going to have to wait until Monday. Very, very sorry for the trouble!
        Jun 25, 2016
      3. Battlechili
        Battlechili
        Its fine! I'll wait a little while longer before deciding to just try a new account. I'm glad you guys are trying to work out the kinks on your new site though!
        Is there any chance that it might have to do with the Operating System people are using? I'm on Windows 10.
        Jun 25, 2016
      4. Wyrdwad
        Wyrdwad
        I don't think so, because a lot of the other people who aren't having any problems at all are also running Windows 10. But that is a common factor between you and the other person who's having trouble (as is Chrome being your primary browser), so it's definitely something we're looking into!
        Jun 25, 2016
    9. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      YES I made it to these forums! Woohoo!
    10. Battlechili
      Battlechili
      Logging into these forums is incredibly difficult x_x
  • About

Weeb games

Signature

Pandora's Tower and Solatorobo <3