Share This Page

Axel173

New Member, from On a large diamond

Love is all that we need~ Oct 13, 2012

Axel173 was last seen:
Dec 1, 2013
    1. zenon93
      zenon93
      No problem, feel free to poke if you have any other questions, and good luck :)
    2. zenon93
      zenon93
      Also in regards to your SI question, if I'm reading it right then yes you can re-SI gear that has already been SI'ed onto clean gear.
    3. zenon93
      zenon93
      For the most part though in regards to the [current] content we have now, most things are usually dead upon being hit by an LB anyways unless they're some bosses like Jikokuten or Shiva/Vish (though the latter can still be hit with 30k's with enhancer hexes) or if your overall power is severely low. If you can, aim for 180+ Strength and CLS-R and you should be fine.
    4. zenon93
      zenon93
      It's your tossup between a lot of LB power (Linked by Fate) or a lot of critical (Wishes Death). You would just have to make sure you stay consistent with whichever you pick because that'll affect your choice of other equips as well (i.e. if you have a Wish Death demon, it wouldn't make sense at all to get Mithra's Roar or Brown Salon Hat).
    5. zenon93
      zenon93
      Dest. Seraphic's S1 boost isn't as high as Servant II, so keep Servant II for S1. S2 I still say get Red Omen since that set actually provides critical bonus unlike Servant II nor Relief. DPA, are you okay with maintaining a demon at Wishes Death, or do you want to keep one at Linked By Fate?
    6. spriksie
    7. zenon93
      zenon93
      St. Flap is fine but just be careful since the Assassin's do have a Death-based skill, and St. Flap gives you -50% Death resistence. Most people use DPA either for the S3s that give the highest critical boost in game and also huge LB power, depending on your demon's friendship. Soulbreaker or Butler II are both acceptable and decently standard.
    8. zenon93
      zenon93
      The number of incenses was roughly calculated with player+party XP gear factored in at 500% as well. You will want Red Omen or the recently-released Force DT for the critical to actually do more LBs.
    9. zenon93
      zenon93
      Just as a warning it takes roughly 220 10x XP incenses to actually get from 96-97, and an extra 110+ of the same to get from 90-96. Also I'm not sure why relief, melees don't particularly need cooldown since basic attack should be your main attack and that has no cooldown; rush is usually reserved for law melees and relies more on incant boost, spin melees you would have to ditch C2.5enh for.
    10. zenon93
      zenon93
      Do you plan on doing shiva/vish/dai runs often? Is your priority more criticals and LBs or more overall damage?
    11. zenon93
      zenon93
      Also the skill has a ridiculously long cooldown, not to mention that unless you actually pair it with Almighty mods the skill damage modifier is not that high nor AoE either. Best to save your money for other things.
    12. zenon93
      zenon93
      Same build as mine haha! Wild Jester overall is not that great of a weapon at all, if you can find 2 Silver Jack parts and pull out a Last Judgement from both of them and take them to Taizo to make an LB version of the Last Judgement. It's essentially the strongest Expel weapon for a melee that has the highest expel boost.
    13. spriksie
      spriksie
      77 is such a cool number. It's like 7. But twice.
    14. Semirhage
      Semirhage
      Um.
      Thanks? I guess?
    15. spriksie
      spriksie
      Something expertise-related just happened with a really cool-looking weapon.
    16. spriksie
    17. zenon93
      zenon93
      Ah that is great! So the rest is just for modding and fixing expertise then? I'm still in the process of those myself, especially with many of my barely-touched Jack part weapons lol. Still looking over what build I'll be going for once I get the extra 4k expertise and the new expertises come out later (probably next year lol..) as well.
    18. spriksie
      spriksie
      It rhymed! AHHH BREAK IN RHYME, *cheesy poet collapse* ...Wait. That's not what it's called in these parts. ... ... *orz*
    19. zenon93
      zenon93
      Or just the lack of certain things in the market in general. Half the time, no matter how much you have you might just not be able to find the one thing you need lol (i.e. Modern Outfit tickets / Soulbreaker Gloves, I knew a guy who searched for weeks just for the latter)
    20. zenon93
      zenon93
      I personally found Devil Pirate to be a bit of a strange set lol, like some cross between Red Omen and Glare without the crit. 185mil should definitely be enough to get basic essential "endgame" LB gear, but if you're the ambitious type going for high rare upgrades like White Wolf / Force Avatar, your wallet might me a tad bit tighter, especially with how people price things nowadays..
  • About

[font=&quot;Tahoma&quot;][Not to be confused with the 'other' Axel player][/font]<br />
    <br />
    int 9001<br />
    <br />
    [color=&quot;#FF0000&quot;]Row Row[/color]<br />
    <br />
    For anyone who gets the references. +1<br />
    <br />
    [​IMG]<br />
    <br />
    In game names Riiyu, meele enhancer (89), things holder/experimental mage: Mapple (10)<br />
    Clan [color=&quot;#FFFF00&quot;]Agito[/color]<br />
    First character made: February 1st 2009<br />
    <br />
    I'm [color=&quot;#FFFFFF&quot;]aware[/color] that when you've played Imagine more than 3 years you would think I had made more characters and gotten them to a higher level. But I take my time and when I started I wanted to do everything myself (that doesn't work very well in the long run on MT.) Also I've made about 8 characters before Riiyu, but I never got satisfied so I deleted them all in the end. I made some mistakes on some of the characters and some I just couldn't stick with the name. This and me being lazy is the only reasons why I don't have 3 level 97's lol.

Signature

Clan page: Long live Agito!
    IGNs: Riiyu, Mapple

Proud member of Agito since forever ago. Around 2009-2010.