Last Activity:
Jun 4, 2014
Birthday:
November 21
Home Page:

Share This Page

Abominae

New Member, from Somewhere

Considering transferring to Full Sail University. Good idea or bad idea and why? Mar 29, 2014

Abominae was last seen:
Jun 4, 2014
    1. Abominae
      Abominae
      Considering transferring to Full Sail University. Good idea or bad idea and why?
      1. SquatDingloid
        SquatDingloid
        what are you going for? it's a for-profit school, and those tend to leave grads feeling... ripped off and undertrained.
        Apr 5, 2014
      2. Abominae
        Abominae
        Game Design. As much as I'd love to join a big company, my primary goal is to open my own studio. The late reply is because I, apparently, don't get notifications about comments on my status :3
        Apr 25, 2014
    2. Abominae
      Abominae
      Had to let my Honey Bunny go to a better home. I'll miss her, but hopefully she'll have a better life.
    3. Abominae
      Abominae
      Goodbye (Atlus) Online.
    4. Abominae
      Abominae
      No, I don't think it's weird that I sing to my bunny. Why do you ask?
    5. Ilenna
      Ilenna
      \o/ -flees-
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ilenna
        Ilenna
        So cuteee * u *
        Jan 29, 2014
      3. Ilenna
        Ilenna
        Sorries I have bad timing on these o.o Always forgetting to reply x.x
        Jan 29, 2014
      4. Abominae
        Abominae
        >.< sorry. I'm still figuring this new interface out. Since I pretty much just post in 2 threads, I don't spend a lot of time looking through the... dashboard? Whatever this is. :3
        Feb 14, 2014
    6. Abominae
      Abominae
      Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
    7. Abominae
      Abominae
      Here's to the end of Dan Henderson's career. You were a phenomenal fighter who weathered the most titanic shots in MMA without fail... until tonight...
    8. Abominae
      Abominae
      The most exciting fight I have EVER seen, Cain Velasquez defeats Junior Dos Santos to retain the UFC Heavyweight Championship.
    9. Abominae
      Abominae
      Jon Jones defends the UFC Light HW championship via Unanimous Decision (47-46/47-46/49-46). Jones now owns the record for most LHW title defenses.
    10. Ilenna
      Ilenna
      @__@ Too busy with school stoofs QQ.
    11. Katrea
      Katrea
      I am confused, send halp
    12. Katrea
      Katrea
      I guess?
      (who are you?)
    13. Ilenna
    14. MainCharacter
    15. Ilenna
      Ilenna
      huhauhuhauhauahuhs. CWOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Still not sharing. c:
    16. spriksie
      spriksie
      Ninjas are better than pirates. ._.
    17. UminoKorasu
      UminoKorasu
      I will. ^^ And I know what you mean. There's been lots of lame, annoying, uninteresting, super common, over done, and overrated animes that's been coming out. -_-
    18. UminoKorasu
      UminoKorasu
      Ok. lol Will do. Thanks for the warning. lol ^^
    19. UminoKorasu
      UminoKorasu
      Ok I'll give them a try. Though I'll probably watch Doomed Megalopolis first to see how it is. lol
    20. UminoKorasu
      UminoKorasu
      I have most movies from Studio Ghibli! They are AWESOME! I'm missing like Porco Rosso, My Neighbor Totoro, and I think some others, but I can't remember from the top of my head. lol XD
  • About

Birthday:
    November 21
    Home Page:
    http://

Signature

[​IMG]
    [quote name='Luma' date='19 January 2013 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1358575550' post='757261']
    Nuzzling needs to become a trend
    [/quote]